Has this happened to you? - Potential Trait Reroll token bug

13»

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    @Fluxxx I realize you are busy but in light of all these reports, it warrants more investigation. I will be awaiting a resolution but if you choose to remain silent, I will no longer continue to support this game.
    Firekid
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,700
    And he means it this time! 😛
    bigbeano
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 155
    If you dont want to see the same trait over and over again just pick it.

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 308
    We've checked the reroll traits multiple times now,

And multiple cases described in this thread are NOT what this bug would have been.

Getting the same ONE trait across 2 Rerolls is a likely event. 3 may be rarer but still quite possible.
    Another thing to remember is that rerolls are not dependent of each other, so even if you got it last roll, it does not change your chances of getting it again on the next one. Also consider that there's thousands of players using reroll tokens everyday, so these events are bound to happen to some.

We've run tests, tried it ourselves, checked players, and the feature is working correctly.

Sorry guys I know it's not the news you want to hear.

I will close this thread at the end of the day.
    psychwolf
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    It isn't about getting the same ONE trait. It's about getting the same TWO traits as a selection multiple times. It's too bad you want to stick your head in the sand about this. You've lost a paying customer for life.
    Billdinger
This discussion has been closed.