Simon Says!

@Fluxxx

We all know NG is working diligently, but I would like to address some of the low hanging fruit that should be an easy fix.
1star , 2star and 3star weapons and armor in any reward crate across any game mode

When the Scrap value of Green items from a Silver Crate is less than the valve of XP that could be given from a silver crate..... ??
At least Epic gear we can hold on for double scrap events or booster days ... Green and below is insta-scrap

jimmorrison369THCrossShadowWalkerBWilsDonCoquipsychwolfJenngtabernaczeekdogZetteCronusMrLuckymaku11bigbeanoRWSWahooDawgfearofthedarkJankelCarl_s_HatSCBMAromeomack22DanielBezKriegRiotZappa

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,950
    @Fluxxx
    Just wanted to make sure you see this one.
    Also, components!
    Been seeing :
    Rare and lower in silver crates

KriegTripod
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 839
    Good point @SPC_TORRES , I'll bring that to the table. This will of course have some implications on the balance of the game economy, so even though it is theoretically a simple process we'd have to do some... y'know.. mathematics

As for the latter, the system working as intended:
    - in normal crates you can get 1 star components
    - in silver crates you can get 2/3 star
    - in gold crates there's a chance for 4/5 star components
    Though I see that isn't communicated too well in that info screen so that's noted :)

SPC_TORRES
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,020
    You can get a 4* component or badge from a silver crate. @Fluxxx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,405
    but don’t “fix” that bit if it’s not meant to be like that!
    romeoGrady
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    One thing I've thought about over the years with this game.. why not change up the value on weapons/gear, try and follow my thought lol..
    Legendary- would be all gold traits.
    Epic - would be what legendary currently is, 2gold and 1 silver .
    Rare - would be the same as epic now. 1 gold and 2 silver traits.

This will give most gear more chance of not being auto scrapped. I'd actually look at epic and rare equipment if this was the case.

Idk why this isn't how this game is set up already.. legendary should be all gold, just like a legendary survivor and so on.. @Fluxxx any chance of passing this along and see if changes are possible? Thanks for reading..
    romeoDeathwish19bigbeanoStHall