Bayonet Musket

2»

Comments

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 577
    Musket should come with a silencer @Fluxxx . Let’s say a hybrid between civil war era & 2019
    Governator
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,005
    It would be one of my favourite weapons if it had 2 charging points instead of 3. As it stands now, it still seems useful but too map specific.
    Governatorromeo
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,005
    I don't even care that it creates a threat. It would be silly to expect a charged musket shot not to make noise.
    GovernatorShadowWalker
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 21
    Power strike doesn’t affect on charged shot.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,408
    Well that sucks if that’s true, also explains the lower damage output. I guess it makes sense though seeing as you aren’t “striking” anything. Still really like it though.
    romeo
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,935
    I can now report: if you charge 3 and change to a knife, you have 2, change back to the musket, you have 3 again. Good. :smile:

I really like the musket. Maybe not better than the spear, but it has helped me with loading bay (as I could kill the walkers including the fatty in a row with it).

Spear will probably stay my favorite scout weapon, but the musket is nice.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    romeoSPC_TORRESShadowWalkerGovernator
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 234
    Am I the only one that sees Winslow/Spiked walkers go flying a short distance or when at stages with a quarry cliff, any walkers/freemen/ defenders close to edge fall off when killed by this weapons' stab (sorry no video currently)?