A lot of ideas... and disappointment with this game...

DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 100
I think it's time to you, NG crew, do some real changes in this (unfortunately) boring game. Direct to the core:

1- we do not need a trait change. We need the actual traits working properly (Dodge, Bullet Dodge, Silent Shot, etc etc etc). Last challenge I made 26 or 29 cycles with the same team (all with Dodge) and not for a single time it worked.

2- please, please, please, LET US SCRAP ALL THE SHIT WE WANT IN THE GAME. Specially components.

3- open the story missions for scavenge. It's so damn boring do it in those lazy and awful maps you gave us to scavenge.

4- enlighten the badge system. Give us some drop rate. Or increase the chances of getting materials.

5- 25 radios for 32 Carol tokend!??! Much expensive, don't you think? These calls had to give, at least, 64 hero tokens.

6- increase the AP rewards. Make a raid really worth.

7- do a instructions booklet. It's time. explain what is critical damage and how a bruiser stun a opponent, for example. Make the things clear between us, players, and you.

8- create a challenge map with different story maps. Or open it for a big challenge, with the three modes working.

9- stop nerfing regular survivors.

10- let us find all weapons in the game. Each player level we reach, the weapons change . Oh, we had cool machetes, nice pipes, "old trusty", infantary swords...
And bring new faces for regular survivors too!

11- bring a system where we can buy traits in equipments or exchange them using XP or tomatoes. it's a waste of time have 20M of thrm for nothing.

12- stop making "new" heroes: we have two Maggies, two Glenns, two Daryls...

13- The Distance: 3 gas
Challenge: 4 gas. Level 34 and beyond, 5 gas.

Think about it. Still have time.
Thanks
Verdao1914MrLuckyhuskersoxfan

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Awesome! 👏🏻
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    DanielBezMrLucky
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,957
    I can see NG guys sat at the big round table.
    Every single personel on board.
    Fluxxx turns on a million inch TV and shows this forum thread to everybody.
    At first there's silence. Shock. Disbelief. Then someone stands up. Starts clapping. Another person follows. Soon the whole team is cheering and clapping and crying with tears of joy.
    After a while, when situation calms down there's silence again.
    Fluxxx stands on the table and says with his head up high with a posture and voice of the Rick Grimes when he spoken to the people before every fight :
    "You know what to do people. List is right here, let's do this peole. WE CAN AND WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!! We can't let Daniel down"
    DanielBezMrLucky
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 100
    > @bladgier said:
    > I can see NG guys sat at the big round table.
    > Every single personel on board.
    > Fluxxx turns on a million inch TV and shows this forum thread to everybody.
    > At first there's silence. Shock. Disbelief. Then someone stands up. Starts clapping. Another person follows. Soon the whole team is cheering and clapping and crying with tears of joy.
    > After a while, when situation calms down there's silence again.
    > Fluxxx stands on the table and says with his head up high with a posture and voice of the Rick Grimes when he spoken to the people before every fight :
    > "You know what to do people. List is right here, let's do this peole. WE CAN AND WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!! We can't let Daniel down"

Thanks Bladgier.
    I love this game and my intentions are just to make it better. I hope not be disrespectful with nobody at NG... And if I did I'm sorry. I just want this game to be improved and better always!
    MrLuckybladgier