Optional update!

FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 89
We just released an optional update that should fix the issue with getting stuck on ads, and it also comes with a small UI addition πŸ˜„
You can update the game by going to the app store/google play. Spread the word!
Sg_DeathVaneKilldozer187_JenngMrLuckyRoos1Bloodundertales77red111Rowens

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > We just released an optional update that should fix the issue with getting stuck on ads, and it also comes with a small UI addition πŸ˜„
    > You can update the game by going to the app store/google play. Spread the word!

Will it fix XP from being distributed from the cinema ads when you're on a booster?
    romeoJenngMrLuckySg_Death
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 89

> @Fluxxx said:

> We just released an optional update that should fix the issue with getting stuck on ads, and it also comes with a small UI addition πŸ˜„

> You can update the game by going to the app store/google play. Spread the word!

Will it fix XP from being distributed from the cinema ads when you're on a booster?

No it doesn't, sorry. That will only come with a bigger update later on. For now, if you get XP while on a booster, contact player support and we'll compensate you with 25 gold.
    romeodlb
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 577
    Bigger update like with GW @Fluxxx ?
    πŸ˜‰
    JenngMrLuckybigbeano
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > > @Fluxxx said:
    >
    > > We just released an optional update that should fix the issue with getting stuck on ads, and it also comes with a small UI addition πŸ˜„
    >
    > > You can update the game by going to the app store/google play. Spread the word!
    >
    >
    >
    > Will it fix XP from being distributed from the cinema ads when you're on a booster?
    >
    > No it doesn't, sorry. That will only come with a bigger update later on. For now, if you get XP while on a booster, contact player support and we'll compensate you with 25 gold.

ok thanks
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 196
    OH kewl...will it include a gas and xp booster hahahaha
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight!
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 308
    why do we need 2 timers for the videos?
    WahooDawgDbl_Edge_DEPJadenBigBob
    The cinema in the camp isn't noticeable to many players, so we wanted to bring more visibility to it.
    Jenngpirate1125Jadenbigbeano
    Cinema button is a PIA
    Carl_s_Hat
    But on a positive note...system did not crash or lock me out!
  • Roos1Roos1 Member Posts: 17
    Tara’s leader trait is not working for me in this update. Anyone else? Please try in both the outpost and regular challenge.
  • EarlJensonEarlJenson Member Posts: 4
    Speaking of gas / xp boosters...
    Time left no longer displaying.
    @EarlJenson did that persist after restarting the game?
    Yeah, it still is. I just noticed it yesterday so I'm not actually sure how long it's been like that.
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 288
    edited July 12
    Just watched ad. Went straight back to camp and timer for cinema is showing 17 minutes. @Fluxxx

EDIT: ok seems to be connected with the weekend event as I got 2 ads after those 17 minutes

Time display issue resolved.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 165
    Fluxxx said:

> @Fluxxx said:

No it doesn't, sorry. That will only come with a bigger update later on. For now, if you get XP while on a booster, contact player support and we'll compensate you with 25 gold.
    Last time it happened to me they gave me squat.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 165
    And it was not optional for me, it just showed up one day.
    And booster time has quit displaying again. It was there earlier today.
  • RowensRowens Member Posts: 36

Will we ever see any more Mobile Strike ads with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

I sure hope not! SHHHH, Someone might hear you! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ