Which survivor to trait reroll on first

Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
Just made it to 40 reroll tokens and trying to decide which to play with first. If I don’t choose one of these I would probably reroll Jesus or Glenn bullet dodge. Suggestions?

Marvin I’d reroll ruthless, Ned I’d reroll DS (hoping for retaliate for him)

I’d roll vigilant for both these, looking for retaliate on Cheryl?

Reroll DS

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    Honestly where the game is today I wouldn’t start by re-rolling non heroes. Remember a legendary hero is roughly equal to a pink star survivor. Long term if you could get punish on Morgan that’d be great. If you’re not ready for that then reroll Jesus and bullet dodge or Sasha and vigilant. With lvl 20 survivors Sasha may be your best bet to start. If you can get lucky or revenge on her those are good swaps. Also with a single roll temper your expectations. Roughly 70% chance you don’t get what you want.
    JenngReeconn
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    Cronus said:

With lvl 20 survivors Sasha may be your best bet to start. If you can get lucky or revenge on her those are good swaps. Also with a single roll temper your expectations. Roughly 70% chance you don’t get what you want.

Thanks for the advice! I got impatient because I wanted to try it out. Managed to replace vigilant on Walter with power strike, which is better for my game play. With the tokens I get from the summer challenge tho, I will save for Sasha or Jesus. I don’t really mind vigilant on Sasha that much because I will use her on over watch occasionally. She’s is more likely to have a body hit on overwatch if the walkers are high above her level and I always equip her with a flaming rifle to get extra damage. Revenge or retaliate would be great on her though.

I do find bullet dodge useless on Jesus. I hardly ever use warriors against human enemies. What trait do you think would be preferable for him? I liked the idea of follow through but others have commented they don’t find it helpful on warriors. I don’t have it on any survivors yet.

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,747
    Nice re-roll on the warrior. I would leave him there, that's a very solid warrior. I think your bruisers are okay but both would need two re-rolls and that's quite a big investment, instead I'd recommend hoarding tokens for a while whilst you roll other survivors. You might find something better in the mean time. Your shooter has potential though, DS for marksman would be perfect.

As for Jesus, the trait you want depends entirely on how you badge him. If you have mostly damage/crit damage badges then you would be looking for ruthless, strong or follow through. If defensive badges then iron skin/dodge would be nice.