Survivalist Rick Not Charging

GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,582
In The Loading Bay at 35.1. Had SRick in the lead and fired off both my charged Assaults. Only got one charge point on SRick. Team died because I could not Brain Stab the fattie. Thanks NG. :neutral:

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 211
    Did the second charge point go to the assault who fired first?
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,582
    Pandreq said:

Did the second charge point go to the assault who fired first?

Don't recall. I think the first one only got one charge point too, but I was pissed that I didn't get SRick charged up.
    Shit happened again. Charge point with first charge attack but nothing for SRick with second. The first Assault got a point. Same team result. All dead. Thanks again NG. Your programmers suck donkey balls.
    ShadowWalkerbigbeano
    I guess I'll go to Sasha and 2 Assaults for this map since I can't count of SRick. Shit.
    bigbeano
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,959
    edited July 6
    @Governator it is how it works.

When there's 2 uncharged survivors and 3rd charged uses the charge, then the charge point is distributed randomly trough the other 2 uncharged ones.
    So either of them can get the charge point, it is completely random.
    In your case Brute got that particular 2nd charge point, as where Rick got the 1st when Brute used his charge.
    PandreqShadowWalkercrambert_nec
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 211
    Yep that’s what I was getting at. Only one free charge point, which is distributed at random if both the other two are not fully charged.

In the situation above, Rick will always get the one off the first attack. But for the second attack, your first assault will now also be uncharged so you only have a 50% chance of it going to Rick.
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    ShadowWalker
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    > @Governator said:
    > Shit happened again. Charge point with first charge attack but nothing for SRick with second. The first Assault got a point. Same team result. All dead. Thanks again NG. Your programmers suck donkey balls.

2nd charge goes to hour assault, because when u have 2 uncharged survivors its goes random
    Well, that sucks.
    bigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 475
    @Governator I don't know that anyone should suck donkey balls. It's not the best advice you could give NG. Beisdes the likelihood of it happening is less than both charge points going to SR.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    GovernatorShadowWalkerbigbeano
    I guess I never noticed. At the lower levels with that map, SR would always get the double charge points. But it seems to turn off once you hit the higher levels. I smell something else going on in the programming code. Smells like donkey balls. :lol:
    bigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 475
    You're a bit too familiar and comfortable with donkey balls for my liking, spend less time near farms and I envision things will improve marginally man. 😉
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Governatorrumcajz69