Scrapping regrets, ( now that we have reinforcement tokens)

So now that we have the ability to upgrade gear with reinforcement tokens, what older gear has everyone scrapped that they wish they had back? I have tossed a few staffs and spears I wish I still had.
SPC_TORRESJenngromeo

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,720
    I had a pistol with silver range, gold piercing/charging when I had level 24 survivors that was a thing of beauty. I've never found one since and I'd definitely reinforce it twice if I hadn't scrapped it :cry:
    Jenngflyingcowkingromeo
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 454
    I used to own Daryl's crossbow from story mode, many moons ago. It was maybe level 5 at max and it was crap.... But it was the D Man's crossbow. I have sleepless nights to this very day.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    JenngromeoJadenMudMoccasin
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 391

I used to own Daryl's crossbow from story mode, many moons ago. It was maybe level 5 at max and it was crap.... But it was the D Man's crossbow. I have sleepless nights to this very day.

I used that thing to dead (usually Daryl's in the end hahaha) hated scrapping it finally when I was doing the huge council upgrade.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Jenngromeo
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @Jenng said:
    > It’s real when you have the rare pitchfork lol 😂

Insta-upgrade that 🦄 for 6400 gold immediately!

What a deal 😂
    Jenng
  • MIKE13MIKE13 Member Posts: 24
    Auto Scrap got my Rare RPG, but I too horde, Golden Epic Lucille and enough morgans staff for a camp fire.
    MudMoccasinJenng
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 269
    edited July 9
    The very first bundle I ever bought: Sasha Hunter bundle with that fabulous Seekins Precision 5.56 rifle with Gold Silenced and Gold Critical Chance. MY GOODNESS I WISH I NEVER SCRAPPED IT!!!!!
    That and Rick's Assault Rifle (which lacked wide spread but was very effective when I equipped Rosita with it during Outpost Raids)!!!!!!!
    Also, Rick and Aaron had bundles at one point that had a Silenced/Supressed H&K Mark 23 (Rick's pistol in the comics-minus the Supressor). Foolishly I scrapped since the were at level 18 and I have long since upgraded.
    :(
    romeo
    :(
    Perfect with Andrea's outfit on a Non-Hero Hunter!!!!!:

romeo
    I also remember a Legendary AR99 or FRN78 that had Silver Wide Spread, Gold Destructive, and Gold Lethal at level 15/16/17ish that I wish I still had!!!! :(