Google Play account linked to NML

psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,197
My main Google account is what I used to download and play MML when it was first released. Since then, I have made that my "mini" account and started another account which has turned into my main account that I use now.
So my main account uses a different Google account than my original. However, NML still recognizes my old Google account on my main NML account when I go to make purchases, by default it seems. I don't see any option to change it. I'm signed into the Play Store with my newer gaming account. I want to make my purchases through it and not the old one. Is there a way? Does it matter or might it cause problems for me?
Hope that wasn't too confusing. Could just use some clarification. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,197
    So I've got some feedback on the matter and apparently there is a disconnect between the Google Play account you're using for the game and your Google account that is set up for making purchases. I am playing on one device and switching between two accounts which I know isn't recommended. I haven't had any problem with it yet other then this payment issue.