Account has been locked

2»

Comments

• skipwood71skipwood71 Member Posts: 32
    I often get the reward without having watch an ad. I click to watch, then it cuts straight back to the reward crate selection. Glitches aplenty
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 281
    Cynic... 😎
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 134
    They are right @Kratos and @ADPaq, the same thing happened to me several times
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    > @Kratos said:
    > What about when I have to watch 3 or 4 ads before I get 1 reward? I should be rewarded with a HUGE compensation for the 2 minutes of my lost life...lol. It has only happened a handful of times and I keep meaning to report the broken game ad but forget and now I can't remember the name. It is combat or boat war related if I remember correctly. I usually see it during the day while at work but I will get it reported one of these days. I am kidding about the compensation, unless you really want too!

so true and annoying hahaha
    BWils
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 285
    I had it happen again last night. 1 ad starts to play and right away the X pops up, click it and back to camp. Start again, different ad plays for a few seconds & X pops up. Click and back to camp. 3rd time was a charm. I have even waited 30 seconds after the X pops up thinking it might work but nothing changes. Offending ads was Battle Warship: Navel Empire & Rise of Empires: Ice & Fire.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    romeo