the game has been locked???what???

andykttandyktt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 12
hallo,why is my account locked???what happened in the end???my game name is andyktt @Vane

Comments

• andykttandyktt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 12
    @Vane @Fluxxx
    Hello, can you come in and solve the problem? I have seen other stickers, your ad has a bug, the network is not good, click on the ad, and you won’t get the reward when you get the reward. You have to re-login to the online game to get the reward. Why don’t you fix the bug? To punish the player, because there are bugs in your game, our players have been supporting you, you can not fix the bug, so that our players have to go online to get rewards, now we are blaming our players, you seem to have no responsibility. I am very angry now! I can't get the summer mission!
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683
    So did you engage in ad fishing or not? It seems like those that got caught accidentally/innocently in the algorithm have been restored at this point.
    JenngSCBMA
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,054

I take one day off and miss some significant meme opportunities.........
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/382044/#Comment_382044

however, it seems they’ve expanded the algorithm so unless it’s a true exploit there will be no issue recovering your account. Just breathe, have a little patience, do a little soul searching, and ask nicely.
    tabernacGovernatorSCBMA
    tabernac said:

So did you engage in ad fishing or not? It seems like those that got caught accidentally/innocently in the algorithm have been restored at this point.

My network is very poor, playing games every day will appear (connecting). I also tried to send me the ad reward twice because I will show that I am connecting as soon as I get the reward. I am very disappointed with this. The administrator did not fix the bug, and the network difference on our side became a fishing.
    Jenng said:

I take one day off and miss some significant meme opportunities.........
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/382044/#Comment_382044

however, it seems they’ve expanded the algorithm so unless it’s a true exploit there will be no issue recovering your account. Just breathe, have a little patience, do a little soul searching, and ask nicely.

Already asked, did not wait for a reply!
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683
    andyktt said:

tabernac said:

My network is very poor, playing games every day will appear (connecting). I also tried to send me the ad reward twice because I will show that I am connecting as soon as I get the reward. I am very disappointed with this. The administrator did not fix the bug, and the network difference on our side became a fishing.
    If it's the case that you disconnect/reconnect dozens of times a day and they don't always center around ad watching, then you hopefully have a good case and it will just take a deeper dive by an NG analyst to determine that and vindicate you. Good luck!
    tabernac said:

andyktt said:

tabernac said:

If it's the case that you disconnect/reconnect dozens of times a day and they don't always center around ad watching, then you hopefully have a good case and it will just take a deeper dive by an NG analyst to determine that and vindicate you. Good luck!
    Now I say nothing is useless. Ng is that we think that the players with poor network are using fishing. It is very unfair to us. I also want a faster network, but it is not allowed. I hope ng will open a case for me!
    I am very angry now, bullying us players with poor network. I am afraid to play online game now. Going into the game card screen, I really laughed at the dead.
  • rebecca38341884rebecca38341884 Member Posts: 18
    @Fluxxx , I've been receiving the following message: "Loading guilds. Pls wait a moment"... What is going on???? 🤨