Players are dogs at your disposal

This game is full of BUG
Game developers are arrogant, headstrong, stupid and lazy
A loophole in the game
Why don't you get it right the first time?
Players pay for it
Aren't you ashamed?!?!
I feel like a pushover dog
Have you considered it? Complete summer tasks every day
The reward is coming
oh, yeah!
your stupid lock MY ID!
I completely loses them!!!
You're wasting players' money and time!!!!
it doesn't matter
I am very angry now!!!

KarajocaPandreqNezoRealClareBandy75sxsxsxflyingcowkingDonCoquicapibara

Comments

• 潭池武鬼潭池武鬼 Member Posts: 47
    Why didn't you notify the players?I need a refund for all my bills!
    KarajocaVinceHsxsxsxDonCoqui
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,409
    I assume that you’ve been banned in error and not just been caught using the cinema ad exploit (you mention a loophole in your above post....)
    flyingcowking
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,037
    Well there are so many loooooooooooooooooooooooooooopholes that I worry that I may fall into one
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    romeoflyingcowking
    zeeblack said:

Well there are so many loooooooooooooooooooooooooooopholes that I worry that I may fall into one

NG wrong ,Players pay for it,I am very sad.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 283
    When you go about it throwing personal insults at the devs and their team, I don't expect you will be allowed to play for much longer, we're okay to get upset, but be careful in your approach.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeoJaden

When you go about it throwing personal insults at the devs and their team, I don't expect you will be allowed to play for much longer, we're okay to get upset, but be careful in your approach.

NG is a waste of my time.OMG,He will murder me,
    So you weren’t intentionally using the ad exploit then?
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 283
    I don't know who will murder you, but good luck with that...
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Firekid said:

So you weren’t intentionally using the ad exploit then?

My PAD always has ADS, I watch it,My APP is downloaded from the apple store,Why notify the players?Why lock me?
    sxsxsx

I don't know who will murder you, but good luck with that...

My English not good ,NG will murder me,Thank you brother,You're a good man!
    sxsxsx
    Ok then I’m sure you will be unlocked shortly. I assume you have contacted support in game?
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 577
    edited July 10
    Send ticket to support and they will respond to your case. Or maybe @Fluxxx can help solve this

This happened earlier

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40651/account-has-been-locked#latest
    Whoareyou
    romeo said:

Send ticket to support and they will respond to your case. Or maybe @Fluxxx can help solve this

This happened earlier

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40651/account-has-been-locked#latest

Thank you brother
    sxsxsx
    Firekid said:

Ok then I’m sure you will be unlocked shortly. I assume you have contacted support in game?

Thank you brother
    sxsxsx
  • ma12ma12 Member Posts: 2
    My account has been locked too. and I think It’s my fault
    When I was on Subway, I could see ADS several times.
    May be this exploit could happen when the connection is not good.
    Firekidromeo
  • BodBod Member Posts: 98
    @Fluxxx NG needs to address this issue quickly otherwise more people will come on here to vent or throw insults at you
    ma12 said:

My account has been locked too. and I think It’s my fault
    When I was on Subway, I could see ADS several times.
    May be this exploit could happen when the connection is not good.

I'll miss summer reward````Now I feel very bad````
    Bod said:

@Fluxxx NG needs to address this issue quickly otherwise more people will come on here to vent or throw insults at you

NG never clever problem solving skills,I'm disappointed very much.
    romeosxsxsx
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,937
    What some of you seem to not take into account is that people at NG need to sleep at some point, too. They are humans, not robots. They can't solve problems outside of their working hours.

And even though I understand the frustration, insults help no one.

I am sure that if you were locked out by accident, you will get your account unlocked soon.

And if you've missed out on any summer tokens that you really need to get the final reward, I am also sure you will get compensated - if you point it out nicely.

NG has been very good with that lately. So... some patience, some trust, be friendly - and all will turn out well in the end.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    bladgierDbl_Edge_DEPaquilabigbeano
    Jaden said:

What some of you seem to not take into account is that people at NG need to sleep at some point, too. They are humans, not robots. They can't solve problems outside of their working hours.

And even though I understand the frustration, insults help no one.

I am sure that if you were locked out by accident, you will get your account unlocked soon.

And if you've missed out on any summer tokens that you really need to get the final reward, I am also sure you will get compensated - if you point it out nicely.

NG has been very good with that lately. So... some patience, some trust, be friendly - and all will turn out well in the end.

It makes me happy also to know that.Thank you, brother.May happiness follow you wherever you go! 
    sxsxsx
    Fluxxx said:

Ok, so we've checked out your case @潭池武鬼 , and we've concluded that you are exploiting the ads.

It's one thing when you don't have a timer and can watch ads multiple times, but in your case there's clear manipulation of the system as you exit the game after every ad and come back minutes later just to watch another ad; and you repeat this hundreds of times, accumulating thousands of gold and radios which is completely unfair towards other players. The resources gained from the exploit will be removed.

I wouldn't normally say this in public and I'm sorry to have to do this, but since this seems to have blown up a little I want to disclose to you guys on what the exploit looks like.

I'm not using any third-party programs,I quit the game,ADS exists,I didn't know it was forbidden,,,please show it ,you very Unprofessional.
    KyrusVinceHsxsxsxvshield50bigbeanoPandreqKarajocaRiotZappa
    I'm not using any third-party programs,I quit the game,ADS exists,I didn't know it was forbidden,Why didn't you notify the players?,,please show it ,you very Unprofessional.
    Firekid said:

Not all players are dogs mate just you! And the nerve to come on here and complain about NG in the way you have done! Shame!

NG very Unprofessional, NG wrong ,Players pay for it! Why did the system go so wrong?
    VinceHsxsxsxbigbeanoPandreqKarajocaRiotZappa
    Fluxxx said:

Ok, so we've checked out your case @潭池武鬼 , and we've concluded that you are exploiting the ads.

It's one thing when you don't have a timer and can watch ads multiple times, but in your case there's clear manipulation of the system as you exit the game after every ad and come back minutes later just to watch another ad; and you repeat this hundreds of times, accumulating thousands of gold and radios which is completely unfair towards other players. The resources gained from the exploit will be removed.

I wouldn't normally say this in public and I'm sorry to have to do this, but since this seems to have blown up a little I want to disclose to you guys on what the exploit looks like.

EDIT: Just to add something on, the total number of players that we've banned for the ad exploit is less than 50.

Im not accumulating thousands of gold and radios!I feel very angry!
    sxsxsxPandreqKarajocaRiotZappa

I often play 24 hours a day,I love thin game so much,but I'm so disappointed!
    sxsxsxPandreq

2019.6.13 my gold 7019 Please show me my gold
    sxsxsx
    Bod said:

You've been caught cheating yet you come on here and play the victim you have no shame

I didn't know it was called cheating
    FirekidVinceHbigbeanoPandreqRiotZappa
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 577
    You can say anything and all you want directly to @Fluxxx
This discussion has been closed.