afraid of being found out

You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.
Killdozer187_ShadowWalkerromeobigbeano

Comments

• sxsxsxsxsxsx Member Posts: 48
    edited July 10
    I don't want to embarrass anyone right now,I have explained my point,I'm not going to repeat that,In this case, there was no winner,Everyone is a victim.Because it's been around for a year or more.who ends up paying.You and me.We are all victims of bugs.Sorry for everybody.Have a good game! <3
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @sxsxsx said:
    > Live your own truth!Delete all!coward !

https://giphy.com/gifs/stupid-mdXsyAuz14nLO
    ShadowWalkerromeoRiotZappa
    edited July 10

> @sxsxsx said:

> Live your own truth!Delete all!coward !

https://giphy.com/gifs/stupid-mdXsyAuz14nLO

it's cool
    bladgier said:

Welcome back 潭池武鬼

thank you
    _Lily_romeo
    Mystique said:

Congratulations.. you’ve managed to get banned from the game and the forum in the same week.. There should be a badge for that! 😅

awesome
    bladgier said:

Welcome back 潭池武鬼

call tan chi wu gui
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,873
    @sxsxsx looks like you just can’t help yourself exploiting loopholes! At least I can tag you now! That was really annoying before!
    _Lily_romeobigbeano
    Firekid said:

@sxsxsx looks like you just can’t help yourself exploiting loopholes! At least I can tag you now! That was really annoying before!

I'm so sorry,I will take responsibility for my actions.But this is true.NG announced the ban before, I think it's legal.
    SPC_TORRES
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,049
    @Guapo you should feel badly for this guy or gal since this seems to be your fault...

Glad you are taking "some" responsibility @sxsxsx but it seems apparent that you will need to wait out your ban and going on a tyrand here (under your circumstances) does not seem to be logical...
    Cronusbigbeanoanniesprinkles
    vshield50 said:

@Guapo you should feel badly for this guy or gal since this seems to be your fault...

Glad you are taking "some" responsibility @sxsxsx but it seems apparent that you will need to wait out your ban and going on a tyrand here (under your circumstances) does not seem to be logical...

HI brothers,Anger is always offensive,I'm sorry for everybody.
    If player behavior is illegal,NG can tell player ,Don't do that,Or we'll lock you 2 week.OK. I don't do it.
    But now the player has no idea what's going on and is restricted for 2 weeks,
    Punishment precedes rules
    I need to protect my right ,This is the reason why I am angry.
    Now NG government issued a ban,I'll never do ADS again
    bigbeano
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,049
    edited July 10
    > @sxsxsx said:
    > @Guapo you should feel badly for this guy or gal since this seems to be your fault...
    >
    >
    >
    > Glad you are taking "some" responsibility @sxsxsx but it seems apparent that you will need to wait out your ban and going on a tyrand here (under your circumstances) does not seem to be logical...
    >
    > HI brothers,Anger is always offensive,I'm sorry for everybody.
    > If player behavior is illegal,NG can tell player ,Don't do that,Or we'll lock you 2 week.OK. I don't do it.
    > But now the player has no idea what's going on and is restricted for 2 weeks,
    > Punishment precedes rules
    > I need to protect my right ,This is the reason why I am angry.
    > Now NG government issued a ban,I'll never do ADS again

I get the frustration and I understand where you are coming from. It was a willful act on your part but taking you at your word that you didn't know it was not allowed I can see why you are frustrated.

@Fluxxx perhaps an in game announcement under the news tab explaining that exploits are punishable may be something you may want to consider. That way everyone is put on notice...
    sxsxsxbigbeano
    I send a message to the administrator,24
    vshield50 said:

> @sxsxsx said:

> @Guapo you should feel badly for this guy or gal since this seems to be your fault...

>

>

>

> Glad you are taking "some" responsibility @sxsxsx but it seems apparent that you will need to wait out your ban and going on a tyrand here (under your circumstances) does not seem to be logical...

>

> HI brothers,Anger is always offensive,I'm sorry for everybody.

> If player behavior is illegal,NG can tell player ,Don't do that,Or we'll lock you 2 week.OK. I don't do it.

> But now the player has no idea what's going on and is restricted for 2 weeks,

> Punishment precedes rules

> I need to protect my right ,This is the reason why I am angry.

> Now NG government issued a ban,I'll never do ADS again

I get the frustration and I understand where you are coming from. It was a willful act on your part but taking you at your word that you didn't know it was not allowed I can see why you are frustrated.

@Fluxxx perhaps an in game announcement under the news tab explaining that exploits are punishable may be something you may want to consider. That way everyone is put on notice...

Thank you for your understanding,You are a man to be respected!
    vshield50
    tabernac said:

This game is rated Mature 17+ so lets come at this from an adult perspective.

I knew about the Ad fishing exploit and chose not to take advantage of it because it goes against the spirit of the game and it's not in my nature.

If I had taken advantage of it, here's what that would look like:

1. I'd own it.
    2. I'd take my punishment because I always knew there was a chance I'd get caught and it might not be the case that I'd get issued a "warning ticket" prior to that punishment.
    3. I'd wipe my brow and go "whew" because in the grand scheme of things a two week break from the game ain't the end of the world and seems pretty lenient.

TLDR Version: Be an adult.

Within my range of knowledge,I don't think this is wrong,ADS It's like a trick,Like any other technique,It existed for a year or more.
    If the NG don't say,It's forbidden.I will always use this technique.
    SPC_TORRESKarajocaSCBMA
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 772
    As someone that is neutral on the subject, that is not a very compelling defense. Best of luck.
    JenngbigbeanoSCBMA
    vshield50 said:

> @sxsxsx said:

> Thank you for your understanding,You are a man to be respected!

Ok @Fluxxx remove his ban. This guy or gal speaks the truth! 🤗🤗😁😁😉😉😂

LOL,thank you again again again again again again again again again
    Best wishes to you!
    vshield50
    tabernac said:

As someone that is neutral on the subject, that is not a very compelling defense. Best of luck.

Now I am sensible of my error.Thank brother~
    vshield50bigbeano
    Jaden said:

"I didn't know it was illegal" is no valid defense - even if it's frustrating.

If you had approached the subject a little bit nicer, maybe you could at least have gotten your ban suspended until after the summer campaign - maybe.

But as it is, I guess you are out of luck now.

If you still enjoy the game and want to return to it, take this as a lesson. If something isn't working as it's supposed to (like getting more than 1 ad every 7h when there is no event), using that is very likely an exploit and you shouldn't do it.

NG Never told player not to do that,This game has many tricks,Someone use it and someone don't,Before NG declared it illegal, Everything is legal.I didn't use a third-party APP,I didn't default,I'm not breaking the law.
    If anything is wrong,NG needs to take the loss,Because of NG's system vulnerabilities,All players should be compensated.
    Jaden said:

If you had approached the subject a little bit nicer, maybe you could at least have gotten your ban suspended until after the summer campaign - maybe.

If you still enjoy the game and want to return to it, take this as a lesson. If something isn't working as it's supposed to (like getting more than 1 ad every 7h when there is no event), using that is very likely an exploit and you shouldn't do it.

Jaden said:

ADS i's been around for a year or more,Why doesn't NG fix it,No official announcement,I think it's a trick
    edited July 10
    Jaden said:

"I didn't know it was illegal" This is the truth, who can judge what has not happened l?
    Bod said:

FFS just accept the ban and move on

I don't want to do anything illegal
    bigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    You didn't have to quote me that often. :joy:

It is what it is, "I didn't know" is not a valid defense.

For example, in some neighboring countries, you have to pay for using highways. Over here you don't. But if I visit those other countries, I will still not get away with "I didn't know" - even if I actually didn't know.

And the rules have been in place already, it even said in the news: 1 ad every 7h.

If you got more by some trick, it was not according to the rules.

You had the information (rules), you just chose to ignore them because it was so nice to get more ads and rewards.

That's the price you have to pay now. And after the way you acted on the forum when you first joined and complained, I doubt they will have any sort of pity or show any amount of leniency.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngDodkongbigbeanoSCBMA
    Jaden said:

For example, in some neighboring countries, you have to pay for using highways. Over here you don't. But if I visit those other countries, I will still not get away with "I didn't know" - even if I actually didn't know.

And the rules have been in place already, it even said in the news: 1 ad every 7h.

You had the information (rules), you just chose to ignore them because it was so nice to get more ads and rewards.

That's the price you have to pay now. And after the way you acted on the forum when you first joined and complained, I doubt they will have any sort of pity or show any amount of leniency.

When I go to a country, I get to know its customs and laws,as far as I know ,NG has no such laws,Could you help me find laws?
    tabernac
    Jaden said:

"If you don't do what NG says,You'll lose two weeks"I didn't find the law.
This discussion has been closed.