What's going on?

Hi guys! Am I the one who cares about the new people who come to the community? Terrible events, the distance after the changes with less rewards, lower capacity of heroes' tokens ... How can new players become good? Less and less badges and possibilities. We the players of time already have a good base of equipment and heroes, but the new ones? Not even paying content ... Dreadful weapons always for boxes, and sometimes even paying with money ... Really ??? If you could buy and choose the weapons, would it be too much to ask? With a little intelligence they would know how to take care of old players and encourage new ones. I ask for opinions from the members of the community, as well as being able to contribute ideas and be heard. Thanks to all who respond!
romeoRiotZappaDeathwish19

Comments

• johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 51
    How long have you been playing, and what level have you made it to?
    I had a lot of fun getting to the upper levels... Story missions, outpost raids, season missions.
    Didn't always have the best gear, badges, or enough gas, but kept advancing
    You'll get there.
    romeoGovernator
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 196
    I have a maxed out account with all the bells and whistles and also a lower level account at about RSL16 and I can attest to the fact that new accounts coming up have a very hard time putting together a good team. My goal with 2nd acct was to use 1st acct experience to build the perfect team, after 6 months of building I have ONE unicorn survivor and have made little progress upgrading my key heros. There are just very little real benefits given to lower level accounts that are free to play. Honestly if my 2nd acct wasn't a guild leader I would dump it as it is just not worth the headache of upgrading and playing for no gain.
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight!
    SPC_TORRESromeo
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 28
    I'm a leader of several clans @johnacuda , and I've also had fun playing all the ways. But now there's no way to win prizes like before, it's not even close. All the weapons you buy in the store and do not show the traits are garbage. Double calls almost never make them, bad prizes and legendary fragments do not win anywhere. The improvements are all for us high levels and nothing for those who are starting out and are the future of the game. Are you going to deny me that there are almost no prizes? And I speak that not even buying you achieve something decent. I am already in the twilight of my game, but tired of seeing disappointed players (many of whom pay for content). The improvements only for level 26, move away more with the artisan level two. The creation of badges is not random. I do not believe that spending thousands of dollars a month will achieve anything. Give something descente to all who buy, and give things to progress in the game to all, so they want to play, and that will bring more money to NG. The complaint is not for me, it is for the entire community
    Deathwish19
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,409
    But when we started out double hero calls weren’t event a thing? It sure what you mean by items in the shop on having traits as last time I looked apart from certain bundles all weapon traits are listed. Now as soon as you get to council level 15 you can start making badges, most of us were already Surivivor leave 24 when we could start making them. We’ve all wasted so many phones on useless hero’s whereas new players can save and get the good hero’s early and likely to have 3-4 pink SR by end game. Reinforcement tokens mean that you can buy a spear at survivor level 20 and reinforce it every time you level. New players can enjoy the story mode a fresh and blast through the season missions for a good phone haul. Didn’t we recently have a a community event where everyone got a spear gun. We currently have a summer campaign where a musket is available plus many other rewards and achievable for players with survivors of level 14+.
    The only thing I would say is that tomato amounts need to be improved for lower level players so that they don’t feel like they will never get to end game. Maybe a free full supply bundle every time they reach a certain player level 20, 40 and 60 for instance?
    JadenShadowWalkerbigbeano
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    The trash weapons/armor thing is a real issue. I've got 280 legendary items, most of which are base lv26 and this week hit max XP because there was nothing worth upgrading. Most of my good gear was bought or event rewards. Even if 50% of traits were good and 50% bad, you'd still get 1 in 8 that should be 'perfect'.
    RiotZappa
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 196
    Fluxxx said:

I agree that early game progression is a bit slow for today's mobile gaming culture so for the next update, we are exploring ways to help new players advance faster to the mid-game where they unlock the assault class, distance, etc.
    It is difficult to make events that are great for both endgamers and low level players (and that benefit us) at the same time, so I can't exactly promise anything there.

Wonderful news Fluxxx thanks for sharing.
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,937
    @Fluxxx

Get rid of green gear in gold crates for lower levels. That would be one thing you could do (even if that doesn't address the supplies issue, but still...)

It makes no sense at all (argument I heard was that lower level players use green gear - of course they do if they can't get anything else...).

It's extremely disappointing to get all the green crap, disheartening even...

That was changed for higher level players but not for those leveling up.

And as low level players also earn much fewer TG (and RP in GW if it's back at some point), it's almost impossible to get good gear outside of campaigns.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    SPC_TORRESBWils
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > I agree that early game progression is a bit slow for today's mobile gaming culture so for the next update, we are exploring ways to help new players advance faster to the mid-game where they unlock the assault class, distance, etc.
    > It is difficult to make events that are great for both endgamers and low level players (and that benefit us) at the same time, so I can't exactly promise anything there.

Very grateful for the fluxxx news, and I want to propose gun purchases with feature selection. Not all of us play with the same traits, and it would be great to buy like this and achieve several game versions. It would be a great income for NG and beneficial for the players. Another big problem that I see is the repetition of badges in certain places. I see many reductions that go in the same direction and do not allow to occupy them well and they are only wasted. It is something to solve, since there are many people who invest money to obtain them. Obviously if I see that my money serves to be spent to obtain extra benefits, I spend it gladly. I love this community, and I want to keep it for a long time, I think that raising the biggest mistakes helps
    Enviar comentarios
    Historial
    Guardadas
    Comunidad
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 51
    Hmm, didn't realize it had gotten that tough for new players. I recall cojing up through several levels with no legendary gear or great heroes.
    > @johnacuda said:
    > Hmm, didn't realize it had gotten that tough for new players. I recall cojing up through several levels with no legendary gear or great heroes.

Yes, I went up levels without much weaponry. But now I see more complicated access to tokens of heroes and blue components for example