Haven't seen this event/map combo in awhile

I think it is probably going on a year or longer since we had the event "no body shots" If it has happened recently, forgive me, I am dumb :)

Last time I remember this happening, I think it happened on a "Kill all walkers" map. I think it was only active the last day of the challenge, but I wouldn't complain if it were for the whole challenge.

So, can we get this one again?

Thanks for reading
Jenng

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683
    We already had Piercing for Ranged, and then with the injection of Razor for Melee, this event has probably (hopefully) been mothballed. Who knows though, maybe NG have a few crates of weapons with the Interrupt trait that they want to have firesale bundle promotions with...
    Jenng
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 50
    Regardless of what they have added to weapons, it is a fun event to have 2 or 3 times a year, as it helps you push yourself to levels you normally don't get to
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    Please no.

The grind is unbearable as it currently is. No need for more.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    tabernacTCBRITObigbeano
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,566
    +1 to the please no. I think it was obvious that the no body shot was an event that NG used to test the waters with razor. They removed body shots and tested how that affected which teams players started to use, unfortunately it ended up with melee being so much stronger than ranged.
    Forever Wild Walking B)