Sssshhhhh quiet please!!!

Picked up the summer crossbow today. I can’t believe it’s not silent!!!!!

How does a crossbow attract attention???

Majorly disappointed NG.

Does anyone know if a hunter weapon exists that does not create threat?

Comments

• DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    edited July 11

When the bolt misses and strikes a tree, he gently hollers out "OH CHEESE AND CRACKERS NOT AGAIN!"

Deffo. "Cheese and crackers" is the accepted response to finding out the world is under attack from the forces of nature and most of your friends are dead. As seen in MULTIPLE OSCAR WINNER (possibly) The Happening.

RiotZappa
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 156
    > @flyingcowking said:
    > If you watch the show and really pay attention, you will notice every time Daryl fires it, he quietly yells "SHOOP!!" when the bolt goes out. When it hits a walker or human target he very clandestinely shrieks "KERBLAMO!!!" When the bolt misses and strikes a tree, he gently hollers out "OH CHEESE AND CRACKERS NOT AGAIN!"
    >
    > All of these sounds are parroted by anyone who uses the crossbow, and unfortunately all attract walkers.

Where is logic, shooter winter bow keep silence, but crossbow didn,t? Yeap walkers react on shoot, but on this who is closer to shooter maybe it should be like
  • KFC1975KFC1975 Member Posts: 94
    Wish I had realize that before I wasted $$$! You know what happens when you ASSUME!
    DodkongKrieg