Follow through

Has anyone had a chance to play with follow through yet? I got this scout almost all trained up seems like a good idea to have with SRick. Or would you Reroll that for something else?

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 558
    I'd swap out retaliate for power strike and make her an all offensive scout. Played on diagonals / with HD's prowls, along with tactical weapons.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeoSPC_TORRES
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    With that ruthless/follow-through combo, you should rack up some nice body counts.
    Wonderring if a follow through kill on a charge attack will be a charge point? , or if the follow through is in effect afrer a retaliate kill.Probably not
    romeo
  • llammallamma Member Posts: 47
    Just tried it no charge point on follow through after charge attack
    romeo
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    llamma said:

Just tried it no charge point on follow through after charge attack

Well poop.
    romeo
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 245
    I go through too many wet wipes with follow through so I avoid it ;)
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    romeoDanski_46GovernatorRiotZappa
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 169
    Is anyone playing with follow through, on warriors / scouts?
    I would like to know if you would use the trait with SR, HD, Michionne or Jesus or if it is useless especially at high levels. In particular on HD when passing near a walker could it also hit the adjacent one?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,253
    @JCSinWD uses follow through on all his scouts and loves it.
    Jankel
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 86
    Love follow through on my glass cannon scouts!
    Jankel
    Don't think it's worth having on a fighter / scrapper scout like HD (focus on 80%DR instead)
    But on glass cannons the literal "over-kill" happens often, even with normal attacks ... often see extra kills from it
    Jankel
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    edited November 2019
    JCSinWD said:

Love follow through on my glass cannon scouts!

You seriously rerolled lucky for FT on SR?! :confused: And why retaliate for you scouts?
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 169
    Thank you @JCSinWD, never tried 'follow through' with warriors?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,253
    @Johnbert to be fair if there is ever a scout which doesn’t need lucky it’s SR. His leader trait is guaranteed and using a tactical spear there no chance of swift strike or TR. you aren’t going to be dodging anything consistently enough with or without lucky. I don’t think it’s that insane. However some of the other survivors he had taken lucky of is ridiculous and I have tried to tell him the error of his ways! Unfortunately he outscores me by 3-400 stars most weeks so don’t have much leverage!
    ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,126
    edited November 2019
    I have FT on Daryl and Jesus, it's actually a pretty solid trait. More so now Daryl's trait has been fixed and his charge can be used rather than saved to take advantage of the no body shot glitch. It's noticably weaker on Jesus but his damage has gone up lately now he has the DT and with Rick in lead.

Interesting point about SR, it does make him into an ultimate powerhouse! My main issue is lucky helps a lot for traits like charging, SS and TR. My Daryl knife only has silver TR and that fails often enough with lucky. Also, considering the title thread one trait that lucky helps with is... follow through :lol:.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 492
    I have never gotten Follow Through as an option on a reroll, and I haven't come across a survivor with it worth keeping from a radio call. It's like it doesn't even exist for me. :|
    @Johnbert it's like @Firekid said, lucky isn't a big loss on SR ...
    I like retaliate on my scouts so they are also useful at lower levels ... I plan to reroll it at some point, just not a priority
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    JCSinWD said:

@Johnbert it's like @Firekid said, lucky isn't a big loss on SR ...

I like retaliate on my scouts so they are also useful at lower levels ... I plan to reroll it at some point, just not a priority

I think it’s a big loss. It affects power strike on his traits and, for me, charging and swift on the weapon (I use the musket) as well as dodge and hazard suit on the armour (not that important for a scout but still).

It doesn’t affect razor though but I’m not sure.
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 70
    > @Johnbert said:
    > (Quote)
    > as well as dodge and hazard suit on the armour
    >
    > It doesn’t affect razor though but I’m not sure.

It doesn't affect hazard suit either.