Summer Tokens

Hello,
sorry for my english. I hope you can understand what I mean.

I collected the summer tokens every day and played completly all the challenge missions and track missions.

I repeated the track 2 times.

If I collect the remaining tokens, I only come to 2960, according to my calculation, so i would miss exactly 40 tokens.

Did I miss 1 day or is this normal to all of you?

Maybe one can give me an answer.

Thank you
Kind regards

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    Need to repeat the distance ("track") 3 times. Seems your prediction is correct.
    SPC_TORRESJaden
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 106
    Did you also collect the tokens from the trade good shop

• tpab7tpab7 Member Posts: 5
    yes i collected the tokens from the trade good shop, too
    I thought it is enough.
    It seams i miscalculated 1 day
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,553
    @tpab7
    You have not missed a day....... if you are at 2960 that is correct..... you must complete 1 more distance ("track")

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40479/summer-campaign-event-math/p1

2960 + 140 = 3100

Weekly token gain:
    - 250 from Challenges
    - 140 from Distance (assuming no reset)
    - 140 from Daily Quests
    - 140 from Trade Shop

Over the course of four weeks, you get 2,680 total tokens.
    - 1000 = 250 x 4
    - 560 = 125 x 4
    - 560 = 140 x 4
    - 560 = 140 x 4

To get the reroll tokens at 2750: you need to reset the Distance at least ONCE. Doing this and not missing any events gives you 2820 tokens, which means you can miss up to three daily quests.

To get the Flaming Crossbow at 3000: you need to reset the Distance THREE TIMES. Doing this and not missing any events gives you 3100 tokens, which means you can miss up to five daily quests.

anniesprinkles
    Thank you.
    So I just missed to repeat the Distance just one more times :#

Maybe I will invest real money to buy 250 sommer tokens, i was so looking forward to get it at 3000
    you are propably right, i would buy 210 summer tokens without any effect to me and spend a lot of money for only the 40 tokens needed.

Thank you for your help
    romeo
  • AssensyAssensy Member Posts: 15
    edited July 12
    Why is there no summer tokens today at Trade Shop? There are only expired offer for fuel.
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,553
    @Assensy
    It happens to me depending on when I log in , if you do not have them at the next restock. Send a ticket to support.... but with the weekend almost on us.... if you are pressed for those tokens.... maybe send one now to be safe

• DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 80
    A bad joke maybe?