Dear Ng

Dear Ng :

My account was lock,when i load the game it shows first warning for "Cinema Ad Exploit".So,I read the terms again with the keywords above,section 8 Our License To You,Point 4,exploit the service in any unauthorized way whatsoever ,including without limitation.Here also writen "Except as expressly specified in these terms.

So I don't see what is your legal basis to start locking numbers of account.

The Cinema Ad do have bugs,when the net work is slow,players will block in the Ad and have to restart game.Once restart,there will be rewards from the Ad and one thing is funny,there will be another Ad to watch.I think most players will take that as a recompense,more then cheating.

If it is just a recompense,what is wrong of keep watching?

About warning,means tell players before it happen!!! Not lock their accounts directly,that is not a warning!!! That is a punishment...

Now,let's try to understand together.Ads got bugs,what do we do?

Fix it!!!!

Punishing players,so no need to fix it? Does it really work????

It's the end of Summer Event and the start of Nation War,leave the players alone.

Do the right thing.

Warning means really Warning,not PUNISHING!!!!

I also want to info. all the players here,I know most of you doesn't read the terms,but pls,read it carefully..This game doesn't came from the third world,means they doesn't have the right to do what ever they want and we are also not from the third world,acting like a game slave.

Most of us have a hard time at work and just want to have a little relax with the game,not the oppsite...

BY THE LAW IN THE UNITED STATED OF AMERICA,FOR WHAT HAPPENING NOW TO EACH ONE OF YOU,YOU CAN MAKE THEM ANSWER.IF THEY WONT,YOU CAN TAKE THEM TO ARBITRATION.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT AMERICAN CITIZEN,YOU COULD TAKE THEM TO YOUR NATIONAL COURT BASED ON LOCAL CONSUMER LAW.
PicBttlOpenerbigbeanoTCBRITOromeoKarajocaDonCoquiDrhooATLAS-ZSCBMA

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 698
    I understand you're frustrated buddy. Stuff happens. Take it as a learning experience. Just because something looks free doesn't necessarily make it free.
    Not knowing the law before you break it doesn't give you a get out of jail free card. Don't get me wrong I'm not down sizing you're situation at all. Sucks really does. But I doubt you'll get anything done about it now
    Nothing but love man. ❤️🤟🏻
    Austin_Shiongromeovshield50
  • PicPic Member Posts: 698
    Same guy?
    romeovshield50DonCoqui
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 564
    Yup... reads like the same guy to me. He's starving for attention.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    JenngbigbeanoDrhooSCBMA
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 564

Man, I do not understand at all whats going on.

You being facetious?!? Follow the trail of crumbs 😆
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious