Multi account question

With many cheats and banned players recently, I still confuse with multi account. I have read many threads about account sharing, cheats, and ads exploit just now. And also the Terms of Service: "make the Service available to multiple users ...".
My question are:
1. Is multi account with dedicated device and dedicated google account for each account allowed?
2. Is multi account with single device by using 3rd-party application, such as parallel space, do multiple and all of its kind, allowed?
I definitely don't want to get banned.
Thanks.

Comments

• skipwood71skipwood71 Member Posts: 32
    I hope the answer to 1 is yes. There are many people I know, including myself, who have more than one account and play them, but always to be knowledge on separate devices. I have been doing that for years.
    If 2 is a yes, then I look forward to finding out how that would work. Save me carrying two phones all the time!
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,553
    @Lev
    Going to tag @Fluxxx in on this sure he can answer
    #1 is what I do I am playing 3 accounts
    SPCTORRES on google play
    Mini-me on iOS
    KONG ON google
    Each of them have their own independent iOS/google account and device

#2 @Fluxxx would be the man to answer..... but my 2 cents anything using 3 party apps could be a concern

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,396
    You can play multiple accounts on one device.. on iOS they just have to have their own Apple ID and on android they have to have all separate accounts as well.
    I have 2 accounts on iOS on the same phone, just have to log in and out of Apple ID when you want to switch over!

So for OP question..
    1. Yes it’s acceptable
    2. I believe using any 3rd party app (ie. blustacks) is against TOS
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    psychwolf
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 89
    As said above, (1) is fine.
    As for (2), We won't ban you for using 3rd-party applications, however support for issues caused by 3rd applications will be much more limited, so you'll have to use them at your own risk.
    Jaden