5 pink assault - strategy

Hi. I have my first 5-pink survivor. I would like opinions on how to maximize her fully.

Traits - would you re-roll anything?

Badges - I recently switched from offensive to defensive. Is that the right approach? My best badges are on my melee heroes.

Weapons/armor - what would be the perfect set up? Thanks!
WellyLugaJoeSmartShadowWalkerJenngbigbeanoReeconn

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    edited July 12
    I wouldn't change a thing in terms of traits. Many people, myself included consider this to be the perfect assault. An argument could be made towards rolling marksman for retaliate but I'd be tempted to leave alone and re-roll others. The only thing I would suggest would be to add more DR if you have it to spare, I would prioritise that over damage and health. But yeah you are right to keep your best badges on your melee guys.

The armour is okay, bulletproof is a little wasted and health/stun would be better but the other two traits are perfect. Lucky/piercing would be better than interrupt but again that depends what you manage to find.
    ShadowWalker
  • GoogGaggs2GoogGaggs2 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks!! I’ll play around with my badges during the next badge removal event. I am upgrading a gold widespread/piercing-silver lethal weapon. Haven’t found a gold lucky yet
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,084
    edited July 12
    I need you to share your token collection strategy because I’ve been playing since near the beginning and my top assault is nearing 9 stars (4 pink). That leap to 10 stars is huge. Asking for a friend.
  • GoogGaggs2GoogGaggs2 Member Posts: 7
    I always bought the 50 assault tokens for 4,000 crates. It was the only thing I would buy in the trade shop except for hero tokens for the good heroes (abe, Jesus, Sasha, Morgan, etc)

It took a really long time.
    Cronus
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 349
    I have one with same traits , just in process of levelling up now