Possible deletion of flaming crossbow.

rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 72
A buddy in on of the guilds I am in might have possibly deleted crossbow after claiming it or have never gotten it. They messaged in game to NG. Was wondering if there was anything else they might be able to do. They litetally had just got it, and did all the distance resets for that very reason. Thank you in advance. I was not sure where to put this. As of 340pm today no one from NG has gotten back to him. @Fluxxx

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,830
    The only case of a gear return I know of is the rare RPG. That's because of the auto scrap.

In any other scenario I doubt they'll return it. Worth trying though.
    rogueDS
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 72
    Thanks they are super bummed by it. Hope it works in their favor.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,998
    I've had them restore gear I accidentally scrapped - they can do it for special gear for sure, and they might. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    rogueDSbigbeano
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 72
    Thanks I hope so to they are a really cool fun player and literally just got it from summer event. Fingers crossed its u understandable and can happen.
    bigbeanoJaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,998
    If it happend while scrapping multiple pieces of gear, then I blame it on the large banner hiding most of the picture.

I've been asking nicely for that to be changed for years.

Smaller banners, ideally with a different color banner for special gear, that would be sweet.

Aaaand then they did it again for badges... :/

BTW NG customer service doesn't work on weekends - or NG in general. So there will very likely be no reply before Monday.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ShadowWalker
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 200
    If you've scrapped the flaming crossbow or the musket, player support will give it back to you :) @rogueDS you can let your guildmate know
    ShadowWalkerJaden