Follow Through ... any good on bruiser / scout?

ThePrezThePrez Member Posts: 12

on a warrior, I can see some use for follow through, though

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    Short answer: worthless for a bruiser and perfect for a scout. Undecided/possibly useful on a warrior.
  • ThePrezThePrez Member Posts: 12
    psychwolf said:

Short answer: worthless for a bruiser and perfect for a scout. Undecided/possibly useful on a warrior.

Perfect on a scout? Hell... I rerolled bullet dodge and had to choose between ruthless and follow through... I took ruthless... not bad either, I suppose?

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,743
    edited July 15
    Useless on a bruiser. Okay on a warrior but only if loaded with damage/crit damage badges. Decent on a scout but again, only if loaded with damage.

Ruthless is must have but FT is a middle of the pack trait IMO. I'd put it above strong but slightly below power strike.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    @ThePrez Yes if Wayne had follow through in place of retaliate he would be perfect.
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    It seems like the combo of strong ruthless and follow through can be really effective on a scout. Scout makeup allows for more damage than a bruiser who are more defensive in nature. To finish off a survivor with those traits I’d probably want luck which I find vital for scouts given all the weapon traits it helps plus leader traits like Michonne. The last trait just depends on how you utilize them or who you pair them with.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 222
    could anyone explain to me what is this follow through? Didnt really understand that trait.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    edited July 26
    @ShayHa

Say you kill a walker - and that walker had 10 health left (it happens ;) ) but you did 1000 damage (just some random numbers) - you did 990 more damage then you needed.

Next to the walker you have killed is another walker - now you are going to hit that one as well if the trait triggers (chance is between 20 and 65%, depending on the level of the trait) and deal half of the damage to it (as an extra action), so 495.

(Corrected.)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAtabernacGovernator
    Jaden said:

@ShayHa

Say you kill a walker - and that walker had 10 health left (it happens ;) ) but you did 1000 damage (just some random numbers) - you did 990 more damage then you needed.

Next to the walker you have killed is another walker - now you are going to hit that one as well and deal 990 damage to it (as an extra action).

(Since you are here now - sheet sharing for the dailies is going to take a bit longer as I didn't get to it yet. ;) )

Ah cool that is really useful! Gonna find my scout with that trait, thanks!
  • fearofthedarkfearofthedark Member Posts: 26
    edited July 26
    @ShayHa @Jaden It says level 4 that you have 40 % chance that 50 % Of the extra damage will be dealt to the random adjacent enemy. So the damage is 495 if the trait activates
    ShayHaJadenSCBMA

@ShayHa @Jaden It says level 4 that you have 40 % chance that 50 % Of the extra damage will be dealt to the random adjacent enemy. So the damage is 495 if the trait activates

Thanks! well, I think of using the brain stab can deal like 30k for me right now, if I do it on low health walker another one can take like 10k dmg, think this is awesome!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    @fearofthedark

You are right, of course. I double messed up. :#

Sorry for the confusion. (I'll correct it above.)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ShayHa