Weapon using during upgrade / selecting gear while selecting team

ThePrezThePrez Member Posts: 9
Hello,

1) you can't use a survivor while training... so, why is it possible to use a weapon / armor while it is being upgraded? That doesn't make sense: during upgrade the gear is in the workshop! And should not be carried around :D B)

2) it would be nice if you could change the gear from the "Select Team" screen. Now you have to go back to the camp, to switch te gear. And I just hate it when I enter a distance stage without switching the gear! :'( :s

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 166
    1. Shhhhh! If anything we should be arguing for being able to use survivors that are training. :lol:

2. Do I have some good news for you! Click on the i that is on the top right corner of your survivor's portrait. You can then click on the weapon or armor and switch it around. It's still time consuming, but it's better than going all the way back to camp. I wouldn't even play the Distance if I had to waste my time doing that :#
    JadenTCBRITO
  • ThePrezThePrez Member Posts: 9

2. Do I have some good news for you! Click on the i that is on the top right corner of your survivor's portrait. You can then click on the weapon or armor and switch it around. It's still time consuming, but it's better than going all the way back to camp. I wouldn't even play the Distance if I had to waste my time doing that :#

OMG! That was exactly what I was looking for! :D B) :p