SLAYERS WANTED

nilepeznilepez Member Posts: 696
edited August 6 in Guild Recruitment
Dixons Domain is a Family of five guilds that each serve its own unique purpose in the No Mans Land universe. That being said no matter what you are looking to get out of the game we have the right guild for you. We use our Facebook page, messenger, and line chats to keep us all connected. We post news, tips, walkthroughs and anything that seems fun or important. Our top players are in touch with the most influential players in the No Mans Land world.

Here’s who we are:
💥Dixons Place is our elite team with a 900 star minimum. They are the group that hits the top 50 global leaderboard and helps all the other guilds.
💥Dixons Dungeon is the players who are competitive and very active with a 750 star minimum. They hit the US board and help fill in for Dixons Place when needed.
💥Dixons Lair is a competitive guild with higher/mid level players and a 550 star minimum. They are an active group with with aspirations of getting on the US leaderboard. Players help fill in for Dixons Dungeon as needed.
💥Dixons Hideaway is our mid-level players with a 300 star minimum. They are looking to take their games to the next level and learn what they can. They fill in for Dixons Lair when needed.
💥Dixons Shack is our beginners or time constrained players. The guild minimum is 100 stars. They also fill in for Dixons Hideaway.

That’s us in a nutshell. We have a real family like atmosphere. We have players that have been with us for almost two years scattered amongst all the guilds. If your interested or have any questions please feel free to send them to me. I look forward to meeting you and remember “once a Dixon, always a Dixon.”
Oldweirdeddie

Comments

• nilepeznilepez Member Posts: 696
    We will have openings in all guilds except Dixons Dungeon next week. If you are interested let me know and I will get you where you need to go.
    We will have openings in all guilds except Dixons Dungeon next week. If you are interested let me know and I will get you where you need to go.
    Same this week.
    We have openings in Dixons Hideaway and Dixons Shack.
    Bump to the top.
    We have one opening in our two highest minimum guilds and a couple in our two lowest minimum guilds. If you are interested let me know and I will get you in the guild you are interested in.
    We are looking for one person each for Dixons Place and Dixons Dungeon. Be the 20th slayer and reap the rewards of a full highly active guild.
    Openings on all levels next challenge.
    We have openings in Dixons Dungeon (800), Dixons Lair (550), Dixons Hideaway (300), and Dixons Shack (100). We are fun group that likes to help each get new personal bests. Give us a month and you will soar higher than you have flown before. Come be a Dixon.
    TeamDeadMisfitJim_
    Come check us out, it will be the best move you ever made.
    We will have openings on all levels after the challenge.
    Well, Dixons Dungeon is now full. We have an opening still in Dixons Place and a couple in Dixons Lair, Hideaway and Shack. Come be part of the family.
    We have filled up Dixons Place & Dixons Dungeon. We still have openings in Dixons Lair, Hideaway and Shack. We promote from within so if you are interested in one of our full guilds we still have a path to them. Come join the family, we’ll help you take your game to the next level.