Daily quest, glitch?

TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
edited July 17 in Bug Reports
Did my quests and had enough to claim crate. I hit claim and had 3 boxes to choose from. After choosing it then played a 5 second ad told me to pick another crate.. through me off, then before doing anything else this second screen came up. I think cinema is crossing over somehow, but no idea why or how. @Fluxxx never had this happen before, the last screenshot is really screwy.

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 200
    What is your in game name and guild name? I'll have a look, but make sure to contact support about this.
    Tripod
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    My gamer name is tripod and I'm leader of Trinity. Thanks @Fluxxx I'll send a support ticket too.
    Did this happen to you with other quests as well or is it the only time that it happened?
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Did this happen to you with other quests as well or is it the only time that it happened?

Was the first and only time @Fluxxx
    I sent a ticket and got a fast response. I also mentioned that I received xp from cinema while on booster a few times but had no proof of it. They were able to see it was 4 times on my account that I got xp. Gave me 100 gold, nice surprise!
    Fluxxx
    Ok that's really good to hear!
    Tripod