NG being greedy?

I confess... the last two weeks I bought the 7 day, 2x gas, 2x experience boost. It was $18.99 (Australian dollars) and really good value. This week it was $30.99. I can live with spending less than $20, but $31 feels like such a lot more. I didn't buy it this week.
I feel that if it can be offered at $18.99 then it should be kept at that price. I know it's supposed to be discounted from the regular price of $60.99 (?l) but it's not like NG have to go and purchase stock to replace it.
I reckon that a lot more players would be interested at $18.99 than even $30.99. Ten sales at $18.99 is better than four or five atv$30.99. Come on, NG !
romeoADPaqWhoareyou

Comments

• Eliyah_mEliyah_m Member Posts: 18
    The cheaper price the Last 3 weeks was becuz of the Summer campaign
    The week Booster was Always 22€
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 281
    The man speaks of price elasticity of demand. It is such a simple concept yet ng cant grasp it. You have failed econ 101, system lords.
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 42
    Eliyah_m said:

The cheaper price the Last 3 weeks was becuz of the Summer campaign

The week Booster was Always 22€

My point is that NG can make it available at the cheap price, so why not always?
    If it was a 'physical' product that was bought, sold for profit, and then then re-stocked, I would just be grateful for the discounted few weeks. However, this product is a profit at whatever price NG choose to sell it at.
    dlb