Reinforcement token strategy question.

johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
edited July 18 in Strategy Discussion
Ok, all my survivors are l25,
I just upgrated my council to l25
Gathering the 20m tomatoes to upgrade either training gounds or workshop.
I have always upgraded training grounds first so I could level up survivors while gathering the resources to upgrade the workshop.

My question is, (hypothetically), now that we have reinforcement tokens, if i upgrade the workshop, then reinforce l28 gear to l29, will a l25 survivor still be able to use it?

I am not going to, because I can train a ton of my 43 survivors while gathering the tomatoes, but inquiring minds want to know....
Kyrus

Comments

• Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    > @johnacuda said:
    > Ok, all my survivors are l25,
    > I just upgrated my council to l25
    > Gathering the 20m tomatoes to upgrade either training gounds or workshop.
    > I have always upgraded training grounds first so I could level up survivors while gathering the resources to upgrade the workshop.
    >
    > My question is, (hypothetically), now that we have reinforcement tokens, if i upgrade the workshop, then reinforce l28 gear to l29, will a l25 survivor still be able to use it?
    >
    > I am not going to, because I can train a ton of my 43 survivors while gathering the tomatoes, but inquiring minds want to know....

Yes u can use upgraded 28lvl to 29 lvl weapon or armor on you 25lvl hero
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,950
    Yes, 25 lvl survivors will be able to use 28+1 (reinforced) gear.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 311
    You could technically use a lvl 29 (upgraded with reinforcement tokens from 1) weapon on a lvl 1 hero if you've upgraded your workshop all the way and left the survivor at 1, just sayan
    SPC_TORRES