Woodbury is broken

RoyalRoyal Member Posts: 15
You'll notice this raider that's in the red and burning. Yet not only does he have excellent health (4000ish) more than the other Freeman, but he's full health. I replayed that mission until I got my 3 stars. Which was annoying because 2x I finished without getting hit, but got bruised..... Now I'm on harder missions and I had a burning Freeman with 1 health. Well I'm not wasting effort on him I'll shoot something else. He survived the turn and somehow had about 6700 health again.....

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 725
    This map definitely has some issues. I've seen a stunned Raider with a stunned "2" floating above his head suddenly re-position himself and attack my survivors with the "2" floating along with him the whole way. It may be the case that it's an animation issue and he was "pre-stunned" because he cozied up next to a Bruiser at the end of his turn and got Punished, but it's still confusing and a problem.
    bigbeanoATLAS-ZRoyal
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,089
    I've just had 2 walkers completely ignore the hunter and he blew me away. He wasn't even stunned but they didn't hit him. Nice.
    SPC_TORRES