Badges for brushier (exasperating)

8 months without achieving a damage reduction badge that can be placed in the left-up position. Many are repeated in drawing and effect. I pay gold and gas regularly, and I can not improve the class I want. And do not tell me it is random, it is proven that the badges are not random (many players have checked using tricks I do not know). They are cheating a customer who pays to play. Seriously? 8 months without leaving me in the necessary position? (I do not even ask that I have the same drawing as the others to enhance it 20% nor that it be epic or legendary) please, I am being scammed in the face. Should I make a report to be heard? Of course I doubt very much that they give me a solution, even though I am a faithful player and invest money so that you can continue working on this.
RiotZappaBurmeliinis

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    I don't think it's a scam as such as there are many players who do draw damage reduction and have full high quality badge sets.
    It's just luck of the draw, sometimes money can not remedy certain things.
    Eventually the badge you need will come up. Take it from someone who lacks decent DR badges.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 69
    They do not come at random. Players have found that it does not matter which components you mix, the same badges come out. My level the only way to improve even more is with badges of reduction, and I do not get them more than in a couple of locations. If I invest time and money I want to get something, even if it is every two or three months, but 8 months playing distance twice a week and always having the same thing? It is calculated like this, but the success of a game's business is for the player to progress. Obviously I will stop buying gold until the creation of badges is not really random
    FirekidanniesprinklesromeoRiotZappaMFJigsaw
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,602
    It is random, and although there are some who believe that certain recipes will give more chance of DR badges even they say the position of it is random. Also your point of people using a trick to prove it’s not, that was messing with the game and the same as the crates after a mission. It’s random until you know what they are. Basically randomly pre-chosen then there is no way to change what you get. The odds of getting a badge type you want in the shape you want in the position you want is incredibly low. 6 shapes, 6 positions and 8 effects. Then you’ve got to hit lucky when using all leg or epic comps.
    Have you thought about swapping your badges round to get DR in some other positions rather than waiting for a specific badge?
    anniesprinklesromeoBurmeliinis
    > @Firekid said:
    > It is random, and although there are some who believe that certain recipes will give more chance of DR badges even they say the position of it is random. Also your point of people using a trick to prove it’s not, that was messing with the game and the same as the crates after a mission. It’s random until you know what they are. Basically randomly pre-chosen then there is no way to change what you get. The odds of getting a badge type you want in the shape you want in the position you want is incredibly low. 6 shapes, 6 positions and 8 effects. Then you’ve got to hit lucky when using all leg or epic comps.
    > Have you thought about swapping your badges round to get DR in some other positions rather than waiting for a specific badge?

I've done it since the badges came out in three positions only (left - down, right down, right). All the health badges are overlapping with those of damage reduction, impossible to equip ...
    anniesprinklesromeoRiotZappa
    Going back to my initial point, if it were a scam, you wouldn't have so many players with good complete sets. Perhaps this system needs to be looked at in terms of allowing us to influence the outcome some more or to have recipes actually be effective enough to consistently create particular outcomes, instead of what we have right now.
    Belgarathanniesprinklesromeobigbeano
  • BerrichonBerrichon Member Posts: 1
    Rather than with DR badges, I have equipped my survivors offensively.
    My favorite badges are those increasing the probabilities of critical damage and the amount of critical damage.
    Equip a character with offensive traits, use Carol, Rosita or Daryl as leader and you'll get a much higher % of victories when raiding outposts and you'll reach higher stages in the Distance.
    I'm actually disappointed when I get a DR badge, but then it's a matter of strategy.
    To any developer reading this: thanks again and again for this game! Keep it up!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP

Before it was fixed, you could very well cheat your way to complete perfect sets.

Not saying everyone did just that... but people having those sets doesn't mean much, unfortunately.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    CapletonBurmeliinis
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 79
    They need a better badge system I crafted 10 legendary badges 7 critical chance 1 critical damage and 2 of the lowest legendary damage badges of 14%
    Legendary components are hard to get it like some badges you have a higher chance of crafting
    Damage and damage reduction are lower chance of crafting
    Killingtime 
    rogueDS
    edited July 2019
    @Jaden I hear you. It's just that there are many respected players who have good badges or if they don't, how they manage the 40+ difficulty in challenges is beyond me.

I will admit, my yield of DR badges is low compared to damage and critical damage but I have held my own.

I checked my collection and out of 268 badges I found:
    Damage Reduction - 20 / 7.46%
    Health - 66 / 24.6%
    Damage - 80 / 29.8%
    Critical Damage - 59 / 22%
    Critical Chance - 43 / 16%

Out of 5 types, the top 3 common are damage, health and critical damage, I have 4 times the amount of damage badges than damage reduction badges. Based on my own account I could argue that DR is not commonly drawn, however, I work with what I have and draw til odds favour DR.
    I have only 3% of RD...
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP

There are certainly players who haven't cheated to get their badges - but another part might be money. If you are able to spend to get the necessary parts and have more of them to try and get those badges, you are likely going to have more DR badges/perfect sets than f2p.

But that also doesn't mean that the odds aren't bad for getting DR badges.

As long as we don't have the actual data, we can only speculate...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.