Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    tabernacvshield50
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 881

THCrossSPC_TORRESJenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,060
    edited July 30
    @vshield50

Yeah, after taking those screens I thought "maybe we are talking about different things or I am not being clear in what I tried to say"... pictures do help. ;)

@bladgier

It should definitely work in a different way. Not that it matters with the low amount of stars (comparatively) that I get/got so far, but in my case, I would want to be able to keep my German and English (UK) devices without messing up any leaderboard.

I am probably not a totally unique case (though with the players we are talking about, it's probably something different...).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenng
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 45
    Fluxxx said:

The region that is assigned to players is based on the "Region" your phone is set in. Being on multiple leaderboards is a bug, so I'll look into that and see if we can do something about it.

Yes the problem is that it is not assigned to the "Region" settings of the phone but rather the "Language" setting (I can confirm this on multiple android phones). Please fix this it is probably not a big programming effort.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,049
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    >
    > If you want to buy me the All the Gold bundle I'll take you up on that any time! Message me. :wink:

Message has been sent @ATLAS-Z 😉
    JenngbigbeanotabernacTHCross
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,869
    edited July 30
    @vshield50
    If the deal is you buy me a fat brick of gold and we go all out, I'd be down for that.

But there's no way I'm spending that kind of cash if i lose. Not happening. I won't be goaded into irresponsible spending or gambling.

Sorry man.

Oh and it'd have to be next week at earliest, this week is my the last week of visitation I have with my son this summer.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tabernacJenngTHCrossbigbeano
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > The region that is assigned to players is based on the "Region" your phone is set in. Being on multiple leaderboards is a bug, so I'll look into that and see if we can do something about it.

Any word on this bug fix being implemented?

It was brought to my attention that another person immigrated to the US leaderboard for unknown reasons.

Soon enough you can just pull down the global tab and save bandwidth....
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 82
    Maybe we should start a thread to post those appearing on leaderboards they shouldn't. See if public shaming works.
    vshield50
    > @rchap said:
    > Maybe we should start a thread to post those appearing on leaderboards they shouldn't. See if public shaming works.

Well HAN (Korea) was not on the US leaderboard this week after being first for NW week so I am guessing he figured out a way to remove himself from the leaderboard. Maybe it can be done...

#SteveMillerBand
    Cronus