Huntsman Darryl and Stubby Rick, loose power and health

Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 24
I just noticed when previewing both New Darryl and and Rick that when u preview them at legendary they loose their power and health by quite a lot (400 and 900 respectively).

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 244
    Preview not counting any booster from gear?
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 95
    edited July 25
    > @Adamski316 said:
    > I just noticed when previewing both New Darryl and and Rick that when u preview them at legendary they loose their power and health by quite a lot (400 and 900 respectively).

Maybe ur scouts was under Jesus? he boost hp and dmg!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,497
    Last time I looked the preview shows them at level 25 rather than 26....
  • Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 24
    if u haven't yet unlocked Huntsman Darryl or Stubby Rick, than go to preview them and u will see that as soon as u preview them at legendary (5sta) they loose 500 damage and Apr 700 defence. I just wonder if this is a preview bug or there is a general error with upgrading these characters
    There is a 4 star Darryl for comparison
    Clearly shows that Darryl gets weaker once upgraded to 5 stars
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,830
    edited July 27
    @Adamski316 you see the difference (damage and health decrease/increase) becasuse your epic preview is lvl 26 and legendary preview is lvl 25.
    That's where the difference comes from.
    tabernacStellaire57Firekid
    Right, I missed that. Consider this thread closed.