Not receiving daily mission gas rewards

ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 272
The past couple of days, when I have completed a daily mission for gas ("Complete X missions with FOO", "Kill Y walkers with BAR"), when I click CLAIM on the daily mission to get the 10 gas, it changes to COMPLETE but the gas does not appear in my tank.

Could it be failing because I am completing the daily mission using a beginner-level, 1-gas-cost Season Mission? I've almost always used them for such daily missions, because I can typically complete Kill daily missions with 1 gas, making a 9-gas profit. But now, the past two days (at least), I'm at a net negative on gas for that daily mission type. :neutral:

In-game ID same as on the boards here: Artminius, in Revenge Eh guild.

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    @Artminius please contact in game support and they can look into it.

What usually happens is that actual gas tank gets updated faster than the animation of the gas. By the time you see the gas animation move to the gas tank the number has already been updated.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 272
    No big deal. It's just gas.
    But, no, it's not an animation lag: I did one, 1-gas mission with a full tank to complete the goal requirement, claimed the gas, and my tank still ready "30", not "40".

Again, no big deal.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 311
    As @zbot said, it would be best to contact support. That way they can look into the issue, but also they can send the rewards to you if you haven't received them.