Guild Leadership & Participation Issues

jbwooliejbwoolie Member Posts: 5
Looking for some advice on guild leadership and participation: I am the leader of a guild where the majority of members are not super active. I realize people have lives and other obligations, but I, myself, am a very active player and would like to be part of a guild that has a higher level of participation during Challenges and Guild Wars. Even despite all of my endless encouragement to rally the troops, it’s a never-ending battle and it gets discouraging as a leader. Any advice I can get would be greatly appreciated. Would I be able to close out my current guild and join a guild that is more hardcore?
bigbeanoaquila

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 244
    Are you looking for your guild to score higher or just chat more in game chat?
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 76
    You can promote someone else to leader, then leave for another guild.
    I have stared down that path as well, but never seem to want to pull the trigger and give up the reins.
    I have been making 1200 stars per cycle and feel lucky when my guild breaks 4500.
    psychwolfHeatherbell86
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 179
    @jbwoolie , @johnacuda

Have you considered joining another guild? Or even merge with another larger guild along with everyone in your guild?

If you are interested, talk to me at pm. ;)
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    BWilsbigbeano
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 206
    @jbwoolie , this is not the right time to build your own guild due to less interesting features of the game for the necessity of being in the guild. Join us, Walkers Guild, you may stay here and own it as yours just like the other members. Just look for the one with the highest all time stars.
    bigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354
    It's a tough battle to rally the troops and keep them motivated. If you set a minimum, everyone should reach that at very least in order to keep their spot in the team. Freeloaders affect drive. Even if you don't score very high, you will still gain guild rewards for doing next to nothing. Kick those types.
    Set some time aside to message on the guild section, check over various FB pages and you will find the diamonds in the rough. Rare but possible.

Failing that and if you have reached the end of your tether, pass down leadership and jump off the ship before it crashes.

@JediMasterYoda this may appeal to you.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    JediMasterYodaHeatherbell86TeamDead
  • JnorJnor Member Posts: 8
    You can join our guild.... gambler twd