Badge Spreadsheets

scoonersscooners Member Posts: 53
To the gentlemen who suggested in a thread I cannot find now who suggested that spreadsheets "are your friend", I salute you! Did that and discovered what I had only suspected before with the last "re-badge" event, I was missing out on a lot of killer combos.

You brought me a whole new level of success, pain and suffering. Plus two new personal best star counts in a row.

I bow in your presence.
BWilsWellyLuga

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    It might have been @Governator but I've heard lots of people mention it. I'm heavily considering doing it for the next badge removal event. It may take a while but it would pay off. Who doesn't like inputting data?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    edited August 1
    @scooners. Here's the template I use. The key is updating it immediately and knowing how to filter and sort the data. I sort by cell color then filter what I want.

Hope it helps!

Edit: Oh, I also use "Data Validation" to set the drop-down menus for the cells.
    scoonersSPC_TORRESTeamDead
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 53
    @Governator - awesome and thanks much - I had created a much simpler form to start with - this will improve things greatly! It's the only way to really maximize the badging process I think.
    Governator
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 222
    I created something like this, if needed I can share with not problem.

HerbergescoonersTeamDead
  • 888888 Member Posts: 33
    I would like add how my spreadsheet looks like.
    Compared to other spreadsheets, I list each badge shape group in a different tab.
    Also each badge position is in a different column.
    This way I found it easier to see and create perfect sets/combinations to get the 20% bonus.
    Osmanli Empire
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 222
    If we are talking about badges, could anyone explain to me the bonus? how does it calculate and what bonus do I get?
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    > @ShayHa said:
    > If we are talking about badges, could anyone explain to me the bonus? how does it calculate and what bonus do I get?

If a survivor has at least 4 badges of the same shape, those badge values are increased by 20% @ShayHa
    psychwolfShayHa