Enhanced challenge

We've had the enhanced challenge last week, only three gas for a mission, four from level 34 and it was so refreshing to be able to just play without running out of fuel in 10 minutes.

I even had some fuel to spare to play outpost missions. Bliss!

This week it's back to waiting a full hour to start one single mission and it sucks. Badly. I think most agree that the fuel economy needs changing, asap.

I'm sure NG ran this as a test to see what impact lowering gas cost has on their bottom line.

I found that because i hit the higher levels much sooner i was more inclined to part with some gold for healing to complete an extra level.

I am f2p so my experience is not representative for the whole community but i feel the lower gas cost is more than compensated by the gold expenditure.

Lots of people in my guild had a pb last week so i know the same goes for them.

I for one would be very interested to know what conclusions NG have drawn from this test @Fluxxx and if, based on the data, we can expect any permanent changes in the near future.

In an ideal world you guys would fix the dynamic RP's and the fuel economy but at this time i would be happy if one of them was properly and permanently adressed.
ShayHaMrLuckyWellyLugafearofthedarkromeoBill_ZRTDanielBezbigbeanoTCBRITOJayZYorkshireSteve

Comments

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 294
    edited August 2019
    Couldnt agree more.
    3 gas per mission was awesome. Those who are not yet max level could spare some gas to do scavenge missions as well.
    MrLuckyromeoTCBRITO
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,855
    Fluxxx said:

but we are going to improve the gas economy one way or another for the next update.

Yeah.... that would be super it was in our favor

romeoDrhooSCBMA
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 595
    @Fluxxx awesome news...I am locked of running any more maps for a few hours also just waiting for fuel, as noted above if I play I spend gold (hint hint!!!) At a very minimum we should be able to play at least a couple rounds every hour, with some left over for replays.
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

romeo