Kaboom

Now I’m sure I read somewhere that you were tweaking some challenges and kaboom being one of them, LEAVE it! I like it just the way it is it doesn’t need tweaking and definitely hadn’t fallen out of favour with players(now takeaway shooter bonus and give me assault with zero body shots event) I’m going to be traumatised if I find spikeys in place of a grenade guy
Jadendanny_sulcaDrhoo

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 244
    Vane confirmed that a few of the maps have been reworked...hopefully not a bunch of spiked and metalhead walkers.
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    MystiqueJadenFahqbendover
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 369
    I like it the way it is or they could put more grenade guys in I’ll
    Settle for that lol
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561

I like it the way it is or they could put more grenade guys in I’ll

Settle for that lol

Only if all of them were grenadiers. Otherwise it's a fudgetonne of threat and they're buggers to kill with melee.
    scooners
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 725

Well congratulations NG you have royally fucked this challenge up sitting this one out not happy

Sitting it out? You're worked up about some map tweaks to the point that you're not going to participate at all?
    Fahqbendoverscooners
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    what changed?
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 25
    Welll..... played one round so far. The tweeks change the process a bit. I never really like Kaboom much as it was - still gotta play for the guild - but as I am already getting bruises - wont spend much money on gold or gas boosters.
    Fahqbendover
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,089
    Well I think they were more concerned about making it "balanced" with no regard for enjoyment. This map set used to be a lot more fun before the rework. Now it's turned into another grind.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354
    The tweaks seem to have bugged out some of the maps. Rise Up Against Negan had a similar issue, but it had us locked out of the game. I hope this doesn't become the norm.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 76
    No issues here with the tweaks. Kind of like mixing it up altrrnating doors and such.
    Keeps the maps from feeling likr a grind when I have to adapt my strategy.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354
    You're lucky, I got caught in a door matrix on Locked In once.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep