Double Sniper Morgan call?

So last week we had a double RGG call, the week before we had Huntsman Daryl. This week I was expecting one of the other 3 to be featured and sure enough there is Sniper Morgan although it is the picture for the normal call without the x2. I remember there was an issue with the wrong RGG picture last week and that was quickly corrected into a double call but there is no change yet. Was this intentional or is it a mistake? @Fluxxx

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 202
    This one is intentional, this week's double call was Sasha yesterday.
    WellyLugabigbeano
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,634
    No problem, thank you @Fluxxx

I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to beef up shooty Morgan :smile:
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 167
    @Fluxxx Sasha will be the only 2X call until next Monday? Thanks!
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 167
    @Fluxxx Just wondering because I have radios stashed for a rainy day. After 9 -2X Eugene calls this week without even getting a single Hero token of any variety, and only needing 61 Eugene tokens to make him 5 Star, I am cautiously guarded about my assets. If you have access to the support tickets, you will see why.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,521
    I just made 10 Sniper Morgan radio calls. Got Morgan once and Tara 3 times. Jeez. Not meant to be today.
    SPC_TORRES
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,998
    I didn't look closely - made one call, got 32... and that was that. Maybe one day...

Fell for it, though, so well played, NG. :D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SPC_TORRESbigbeanoGovernator
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 183

Hold on...... it is Double Morgan Calls today! B) but not the 2x Token one

How did those Margaret Assault Tokens work out for you mate???? ;)
    Member LegionOfDoom
    SPC_TORRESJaden
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,806
    As far as I am concerned I am down with Sniper Morgan being the call that is not doubled. I have not even badged him because his Leader trait is weak.

I do hope though that NG doesn't plan on having only 1 double call a week. That would be pretty weak NG....
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 202
    @Billdinger We haven't made any changes to the double calls so it worked in the same way as all the single hero double calls before that.