New Kaboom maps - Bugs

Gate already closed and I happened to move my survivor to the same spot and he started opening the gate to Narnia.

Restarted the game and chap is still trying his best to open the gate. Mission ended when all walkers were killed, didn’t manage to wait to see what happened to the holy gate after 3 turns.

@Fluxxx
psychwolfTripodJadenbiter370SPC_TORRESShadowWalkerbigbeanozeekdogJenngZetteLokian

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,089
    I'm glad they did proper testing 👍👍👍
    Sg_DeathTripodJadenBilldinger
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,089
    Baking soda volcanoes for everyone.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 72
    These are pretty crazy who knows maybe it will get easier at 38.1? Not the rework I was hoping for. It was fun running hunter and shooter on fence map. Was my favorite one.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 493
    > @Steeboon said:
    > Gate already closed and I happened to move my survivor to the same spot and he started opening the gate to Narnia.
    >
    > Restarted the game and chap is still trying his best to open the gate. Mission ended when all walkers were killed, didn’t manage to wait to see what happened to the holy gate after 3 turns.
    >
    > @Fluxxx

For the sake of science and my sanity, I replicated the scenario. I managed to open up the gate once again!
    Narnia....here I come!
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,677
    edited August 9
    Yep. So looks like it happens when the fence is closed and you trying to hit a walker that is in the place of the closed fence...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Jaden
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 638
    So we have to unlock walkers now too?! 🤣
    Governator
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 72
    Had the same issue. Retire these maps for good please. The reworked maps are worse in my opinion.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 72
    I thought that was happening @kookaburra happening to me to. I had my hopes set for this one. They arent horrible maps but definitely need some work chill with the spawns.
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 71
    Throw in armoured walkers and metalheads in a range-challenge and call it reworked, LMAO. I call it milking out the game...
    psychwolf
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 51
    > @Drhoo said:
    > Throw in armoured walkers and metalheads in a range-challenge and call it reworked, LMAO. I call it milking out the game...

Laziness is the word you're looking for.

These guys have the backing of AMC and no doubt plenty of money. They just can't be assed.
    Aimless1016
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 69
    RWS, same exact thing happened to me
    RWS
  • Eliyah_mEliyah_m Member Posts: 18
    That stupid Gate Bug on fuse Box costs me 200 Gold for god Sake and it pisses me Off
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 42
    We use gold and time hope for some massive compensation....
    Elder : Blood and Bones
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 504
    edited August 11
    Great job ruining kaboom

Now I have even less incentive to spend money on this carnival game. Congratulations
    Drhoopsychwolfbigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,497
    I quite like new kaboom, slight changes to make things interesting. Only map I hate is lock in but hated that map in the original set too! However the last 3 sets of reworked maps is nothing on that first set you did. (Can’t remember it’s name) now that was like playing a completely different map set and was amazing! These last 3 have been very vanilla.
    psychwolfTCBRITO
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 42
    Lock in sucks and that fuc**** Tank that shows up thank's NG......
    Elder : Blood and Bones
    psychwolf