Alt-hero call

davidanimus02davidanimus02 Member Posts: 3
Guys this call is AMAZING i got a lot of tokens of Rick and daryl, the cost of this call is 20 radio very few radios for a call that guaranteed a Hero keep doing this call. ( I would be happy if this call Will happen every month)
Love You N.G.
Great job @Fluxxx
MFJigsawtabernacShadowWalkerNommaeZetteRealClareBjimmorrison369bladgierfearofthedarkDeathwish19JankelPandreqNezoUrbanjesuszeekdogJadenanthony172romeoGovernatorsuzequeueKilldozer187_DrUnpleasantJenng

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,089
    edited August 7
    Oh, looks like I've been censored from posting. Thanks very much!
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 247
    Suppose to be a reply from Psychwolf ... were is it? Are we having censorship here?
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    psychwolf
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 247
    @Fluxxx ...I see this is a one day call...my mini account (f2p) could really use this call for a few days to allow time to accumulate more radios. Any chance of this???? please~!
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    psychwolfPandreqUrbanjesus
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 167
    @Fluxx this is the best call I have ever seen. I can't help but notice the change in the TG and Bundle shop where you can't buy a small bundle which includes Radios. Slick one NG...Make people pay for radios and gold in separate transactions...We are no dummies!
    psychwolfBillbamPandreqCronus
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 75
    Agreed best radio ever. Had 240 and got Daryl unlocked and loads of other good stuff thanks
    JankelPandreqUrbanjesus
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 207
    Just spent nearly 400 radios - this is the best call ever!! Plenty of 128s and a 256 (Sniper Morgan). Two promotions and plenty of traits upgraded. Love it. Please make this a regular thing. Thanks @Fluxxx
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    BillbamJankelUrbanjesus
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 95
    This is by far the best call ever. think I'll spend all my radios and then start saving again for the next time NG drops one of these happy surprises on us!
    BillbamPandreq
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 14
    @ATLAS-Z ... best call ever!
    BillbamromeoATLAS-ZPandreq
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 725
    Huge fan of this call today. Many thanks!
    Billbamjimmorrison369PandreqJenng
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,040
    Ok I'll agree that this is a great call. I'll go so far as it is fantastic and should be on a regular rotation.

HOWEVER...

Would someone please give the bundle guy a good swift kick. After you do so, please tell them there are many like me willing to spend on a good radio bundle. You missed a golden opportunity for revenue.

P.S. You're welcome and don't let this happen again.
    PandreqJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,150
    Meh... @Spiked :wink:
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    edited August 8
    The fact that everyone is tripping over themselves to spend an extra +5 radios on a non-double 15-call just highlights insane imbalance problem.

Stabby n Stabby n RGG oh MY!!!

I blew my stash of radios too. Guilty.

But it made me feel dirty lol. Probably because my luck was garbage compared to most. RIP.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Pandreq
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    Yes this call needs to go into the regular rotation of calls! Absolutely amazing call!!
    PandreqJankelSPC_TORRESJaden
    Well don't put too much thought into today's call. Ain't nobody got any radios left. :-)
    Jadenbigbeano
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 37
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Glad you guys like the call :) This won't be on regular rotation though, just sayin. Among other reasons, it's because we still want younger players to try and play different heroes

You want them to play Jerry?
    Really?
    So make him useful!
    JadenShadowWalkerSg_Death
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    So now that everyone has blown all their radios, whats the insanely good call today?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    @Deadheads Double SR and HD calls!!!
    tabernac
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,085

The one day I am completely oblivious to the game and forum and I miss out. :'(
    Killdozer187_bigbeanoSPC_TORRESSCBMA
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @Jenng said:
    > The one day I am completely oblivious to the game and forum and I miss out. :'(

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! 🤕
    JenngSPC_TORRES