New update coming? New heroes coming?

2»

Comments

• Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 95
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > I anticipate new heroes, but it'll probably be something like this...
    >
    > Archer Carol (shooter)
    > Traits - Iron Skin, Bullet dodge, defensive stance, retaliate
    >
    > Or
    >
    > Rage Carl (Assault)
    > Traits - Vigilant, Bullet Dodge, Dodge, sure shot
    >
    > Or
    >
    > Marksman Michonne (Hunter)
    > Traits - Bullet dodge, sure shot, retaliate, Dodge
    >
    > Or
    >
    > Sneaky Eugene (Scout)
    > Traits- defensive stance, vigilant, Bullet dodge, iron skin
    >
    > Basically they'll have all undesirable traits that require extensive reroll, remodeling $$$
    >
    > I hope I'm wrong but... Not likely lol

How much scouts do u need? There is 2 new scouts... If to make new heroes thats should be new warrior and assault, other classes we already have.. Maybe later new brusser also will be good
    anthony172
  • crisbalecrisbale Member Posts: 1
    I think that shane will be a great hero and with a New category the shotgun and having a fire range like te assault
    romeorogueDS
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 247
    shotgun would be kewl...a powerful short range weapon with wide arc and it could be a double barrel for charged attacks
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    romeorogueDSGovernator
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 172
    edited August 10
    Firekid said:

Maybe the free to play players should spend £2 on a tomato Monday and catch up? I mean they obviously have been playing pretty constantly for a year or so to be even near end game and may be time some of them contribute to the amazing game that NG have created and spent their time on?

I'm also f2p, and I'd buy 24h gas on tomato Monday if I knew when it was before Monday.
    Some of us are in college, work and other stuff in life and I cant clear my Monday when not knowing up front.
    So I guess a little heads up (till now I didn't spend a cent on this game) could be nice and might really make me pay once a month.

My players are still level 24, I cant catch up with all of those upgrades that way
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 72
    I'm excited and positive about the update. I use gas when double tomatoes and scavenge with governor. Go through really fast. It is even bettet with jackpot. I think I was getting anywhere from 800k to 2mil tomatoes an hour
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    Yeah timing can suck sometimes and thankfully they are doing tomatoes more often nowadays! You’ll get there soon enough and I’d advise skipping level 25’s hoard your gear and wait for a 5 second survivor upgrade and scrap gear and upgrade as many people 2 levels as possible!
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 279
    I'd like to see a new hero added with a leader trait that would silence all ranged attacks or severely reduce bodyshots. That would bring the ranged crowd back into the high RSL game.
    tabernacanthony172
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,150
    > @Huricane444 said:
    >
    > How much scouts do u need? There is 2 new scouts... If to make new heroes thats should be new warrior and assault, other classes we already have.. Maybe later new brusser also will be good

I'm thinking you missed the point of my post lol
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tabernacbigbeano
  • doveydovey Member Posts: 10
    New hero suggestion: Tech Eugene, assault class.
    Hero trait: carries high-frequency device that, when charged, blows out eardrums of walkers and freemen on a map-wide radius making them disoriented and deaf to gunfire and causes them to attack each other. Spawning walkers would not be affected until device is used again. It’s nice to dream, isn’t it?
    bigbeano
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 169
    I just guess the possiblility of each situation:
    New version of old character (Carol/Michonne)-60% ;)
    New character (Hershel/Tyreese)-30% :D
    No new hero as v3.3 did-10% :'(
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,521
    I'd like to see a new survivor class that can throw grenades/bombs. :sunglasses:
    ShadowWalkerNerfZone187romeo
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 506
    > @Governator said:
    > I'd like to see a new survivor class that can throw grenades/bombs. :sunglasses:

then what you're looking for is brawl stars lol
    Governatordanny_sulca
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 893
    If they add any hero plz let it be Judith Grimes haha she’s awesome on the show and could be a badass hero! lil ass kicker Hero Trait!!!!! Leggo fam, whatya think?
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 247
    NG is not spending money on new licenses...thats why they are rehashing the ones they have hahaha
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 237
    Huh. I figure you're joking, but that could very well be the case.
    After all, only Daryl has been in the game since Day One. It was much later than that the first wave of Heroes arrived... then another wave (or waves?) came with Aaron, etc... and all subsequent waves have been the same characters (except for Rufus, I guess).

I still want Alpha and her One With The Herd hero trait! ;)
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,089
    I just unlocked Alpha :o
    WellyLugaArtminiusromeo
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 237
    Pretty darned close!
    I called my toon that's like her Voldemort, but I'm going to change names right now! :lol: