Yet another bug! Pop up message that freezes your game play.

coocoologycoocoology Member Posts: 11
On sign on, I get a pop up message that a survivor can be promoted. It says “tap to dismiss” but that doesn’t dismiss the message, and it forces you to to promote the survivor using a white hand. But I don’t want to promote the survivor as I am keeping the tokens for future reroll. Now I am frozen from playing the game unless I promote.

Nice quality assurance NG!

Comments

• coocoologycoocoology Member Posts: 11
    @Fluxxx this message ☝️ was meant for you and NG as I am locked out from even accessing in game support... Player Name - Queen Bee
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,497
    Lol! That’s a weird bug! It’s like when you start the game and have the walk through! You might still be able to get to support too. On the loading screen hold two fingers down on the screen and you should be able to get to support that way.
  • coocoologycoocoology Member Posts: 11
    @Firekid thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately that approach isn’t working either. Using iPad.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,806
    > @coocoology said:
    > @Firekid thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately that approach isn’t working either. Using iPad.

I would say that I would be willing to link to your account and do it for you but I am not ready to take a week's vacation at the moment....

Hope it works out for you
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 200
    I've PM'd you, closing this thread now.
    JoeSmartpsychwolfHeatherbell86
This discussion has been closed.