September Council Update Request

Hi @Fluxxx

With the looming council update can we please have level 27 gear starting to drop a few weeks (month? :smile: ) before the update?

Thanks!
Member LegionOfDoom
maku11TroublemakerMystiqueromeoden4playFirekidbigbeanoTCBRITORiotZappaJenng

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,130
    I think they couldn't care less now because of reinforcement tokens.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,497
    Good luck @Krieg as I agree getting some before the update really helps and I really missed not having the chance to get anything last update. And as an aside, in the 5 months it’s been since last update and buying warrior weapons for TG most warrior weeks I have still not had a gold razer, gold wide arc weapon drop for me! Thank god for reinforcement tokens!
    romeoTCBRITO
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 183
    Yeah, I only just got my 2nd scout armour with ruthless yesterday lol.
    Member LegionOfDoom
    Jenng
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    Where did they state there would be a Council Upgrade with this update??
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 244
    Last I saw @Fluxxx was clear that a council upgrade had NOT been confirmed.
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited August 13
    It's very likely.
    Jenngmcjack44
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 183
    Past comments from NG have been that they will try for 2 council updates per year. There's ALWAYS an update when a new season of TWD premiers. It only makes sense that the 2nd council update of 2019 will be then. Of course, until something official is announced, council could be at the start of Season B episodes or even not at all. In any case, there will be an eventual update & I hope that my original request is granted ;)
    Member LegionOfDoom
    Troublemaker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,497
    @zeeblack can’t we have a council update and all those things you mentioned?
  • Tracy_yeah_baby1Tracy_yeah_baby1 Member Posts: 1
    Why isnt the council updated still stuck on level 72 cant upgrade nothing buildings everything
    Been waiting months and months for it to updated to 26 cone on get it sorted
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 244

Why isnt the council updated still stuck on level 72 cant upgrade nothing buildings everything

Council upgrades only happen once or twice a year...one MIGHT be coming with the fall updated around end of Sept
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    Tracy_yeah_baby1