Sasha. Defensive to offensive.

ignasignas Member Posts: 294
I was always in favor of defensive Sasha when playing on high RSL.

Has anyone decided to reroll her traits, change to offensive and can share some thoughts?

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,631
    I haven't re-rolled her traits yet as I've been prioritisng other forgotten heroes and some favourite non-heroes of mine but I have switched her over to a max damage build. It took a little while to get used to but I think if you push to the ultra high levels then it's worth doing.

Even with the best of DR setups she was 1 hit struggle at 39/40 so it just seemed pointless to me. I've seen some really nice Sasha's in the community with marksman, ruthless, lucky and revenge.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 996
    I have rerolled her traits for better. I had vigilant but changed it for lucky. I use her offensively now.
    anthony172tabernacBWilsGovernator
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 166
    edited August 13
    It's funny I was using her offensively, but was considering trying her with a more defensive setup. However, with re-roll tokens I figured it would be best to get ruthless and lucky, and stick with her for offense.

Long story short, I got retaliate so I guess I'm gonna try out a defensive Sansa for a little while. :D
    WellyLuga
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 166
    > @Jaden said:
    > Long story short, I got retaliate so I guess I'm gonna try out a defensive Sansa for a little while. :D
    >
    > Wrong franchise. :D

Idk they both have an army of the dead, a King, and winter came in the season finale. All TWD needs is for Alpha to come flying in with a dragon.
    Jaden