Allow further upgrades to Rufus' default weapon

michonneguriramichonnegurira Member Posts: 1
edited August 13 in Suggestions & Ideas
The Reckonin' with Varmint Blast.

It's one of the best weapons, yet we can't upgrade it past level 6, though Rufus himself can be trained way past that. I honestly don't like him using any other weapon because the Reckonin' is so great! Please allow further upgrades to Fear the Walking Dead character, Rufus' default weapon.

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @michonnegurira technically you can now use your reinforcement tokens to upgrade the reckonin as much as you like!
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    Holy capitalism, Batman, someone's been spending some cash!
    kookaburra
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 455
    @Firekid that's incorrect, you can only reinforce epic and legendary gear.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP thanks for the clarification I had forgotten about that! :+1:
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • SnackelmSnackelm Member Posts: 20
    J'avais pensé vau Survivaliste, tout comme Rufus, il Jette ou pose un engin explosif ! À n'utiliser qu'une seule fois quand on est en Grand danger de mort !
    Cet Avatar de déplace partout incognito car il est recouvert de sang de Zombie, et quand on enclenché sa Furie (🌟 verte ), il faut tout exploser, soit en jetant une grenade, soit en déposant et en revenant sur ses pas, puis le coup d'après ça explose !
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 22
    Give him Eugene’s Pickle Jar! It’s a lot better then the reckoning in that it’s silent like the Winter Bow and can stun walkers with its charge point rather then set them on fire which is a risky move unless you know what you’re doing.

He seems to like it also, he’s always stealing a swag of pickle juice every now and again! :P
    ShadowWalker