OUTPOST DEFENCE

How is it possible that this player got my crate AND died!? Shouldn't the raid have ended when my crate was taken? :o
Jenng

Comments

• johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 76
    They sbatched the crate, but did not end the raid. Then they got snufed by your defense.
    DrUnpleasant
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,806
    They ran out of turns or timed out.
    Jenng
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 72
    I ran a raid today and grabbed the crate by mistake, before all Defenders were dead. The mission didn't end, but did once I killed the defenders.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,853
    Mission ends when all 3 goals are met.
    Jenng
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 237
    Or when they flee.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    I'm still surprised that anyone is playing Outpost.
    mongo_nine_one_oneJenngShadowWalkerxbamfx
    Free trade goods. Hard to say no, when maintaining above 5000 points is so trivial.
    MortmerxbamfxDeathwish19
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    Artminius said:

Free trade goods. Hard to say no, when maintaining above 5000 points is so trivial.

Yeah, it's not exactly hard to get the 3 or 4 wins needed to keep above 5000... but 5000 TG is such a drop in the ocean that it's hard to care. What do we get during weekly challenges... 20-30,000 or so?
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,084

I forget to check my outpost log and switch defenders, so basically it’s a free for all up in there 😂

GovernatortabernacTeamDead

Artminius said:

Yeah, it's not exactly hard to get the 3 or 4 wins needed to keep above 5000... but 5000 TG is such a drop in the ocean that it's hard to care. What do we get during weekly challenges... 20-30,000 or so?
    Not in MY guild. :)