Which Warrior Weapon to Upgrade?

Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 10
So i know nobody uses warriors very often, i dont either, but im trying to find a weapon for jesus to use. Im wondering which one would be a better fit: alot of damage or alot of targets ie crowd control. Thanks!

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,588
    Got to say neither I’m afraid. You need gold arc and gold razer if you plan on going past rsl+5 if you aren’t planning on that then definitely gold arc one.
    WellyLugaSPC_TORRESNezobigbeano
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 207
    For me, I look for razor, wide arc and destructive.

Depends on your play style, but as you suggest, warriors are not generally considered to be that great at the moment. I don’t use them much currently.

Others with more experience may have a different view.....
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 382
    Yup sadly those are poo weapons purchased at the poo sword emporium for the poo bin.

....poo.
    Flatulent person
    bigbeanoRiotZappavshield50
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 147
    1 gold wide arc
    2 gold razor
    3 doesnt matter at all if 1 and 2 is true
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 241
    euchid said:

1 gold wide arc
    2 gold razor
    3 doesnt matter at all if 1 and 2 is true

3 Silver Tactical. Paired with HDaryl, you can potentially receive attack and retaliate, attack on your turn, then do an end-of-turn move-by and gain another attack (arc attack, even).
    It's sick to see. :)
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 400
    The weapon with tactical is the better one imo. Higher defence, stationary attack before moving, razor and lethal. Work with it now until you have something better.I would prefer wide arc, razor and tactical for Jesus.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Carl_Tyreese999
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007

The weapon with tactical is the better one imo. Higher defence, stationary attack before moving, razor and lethal. Work with it now until you have something better.I would prefer wide arc, razor and tactical for Jesus.

They both have tactical... :sweat_smile:
    Though, of course, your second sentence makes clear which one you mean. ;)

Personally, I wouldn't upgrade either but look for something better, to be honest.

I agree with needing gold arc and razor - plus whatever else comes up (though some are better than others).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeanoDbl_Edge_DEP
  • TrishaloveTrishalove Member Posts: 19
    Like others, I wouldn’t upgrade either of those.
    Wide arc is a must on a Warrior weapon really (Gold is good, but silver will do. As long as it is not a 2 man fan blade, you’re going to accomplish a lot more).
    Gold Razor has pretty much also become a must. Without it you will be the body shot king as soon as things get tough.
    That 3rd trait can be Lethal, Destructive (if you want to be a flat out slayer), tactical (if you play a lot with a Huntsman Daryl Lead as described by another above), Charging (if you play often with an RG Glenn Lead. This keeps your Warrior almost always charged), Gold Interrupt (personally, I have not used this. But I have been hearing good things about how well it has been working on Warriors doing high levels).
    Carl_Tyreese999bigbeano
  • DrPsychedelicDrPsychedelic Member Posts: 150
    edited August 16
    my warriors are devestating. I usually have Jesus and the axe on all runsu. I have seen him smite 4-5 lvl 31 zombies with 1 strike
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 34
    My warriors and scouts are vicious. I put the two warriors side by side and a scout behind one of them. The scout has a kingdom spear. Then I let the walkers come to me. The warriors give each other mutual support and the scout cleans up any close stragglers.
    What I did want to know, please, is there any advantage in giving a hero survivor the weapon named after them? eg Michonne's Katana to Michonne. Or is the damage the same whoever has the weapon?
    Cheers.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    Warriors are irrelevant past a certain point unless your warrior is named Trish.
    xbamfxCronusvshield50bigbeano
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 34
    I disagree. I'm level 71 and find warriors to be awesome. They can do lots of damage to multiple walkers, and do it silently. Not attracting other walkers is pretty important in my book.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    > @Callas said:
    > I disagree. I'm level 71 and find warriors to be awesome. They can do lots of damage to multiple walkers, and do it silently. Not attracting other walkers is pretty important in my book.

Your not really disagreeing just stating something else. Yeah warriors can attack multiple targets and not attract walkers (usually) but they are not built to be star earners at higher RSLs
    NerfZone187Tripod
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    > @Callas said:
    > I disagree. I'm level 71 and find warriors to be awesome. They can do lots of damage to multiple walkers, and do it silently. Not attracting other walkers is pretty important in my book.

i love warriors. But I don't like how they suck past a certain RSL.

#MakeWarriorsGreatAgain