Competition for most walkers killed

rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 213
My idea is to have a most walkers killed in a week competition. Individualy of course. Top 5 could get rewards like 1st place 100 trait re rolls and weapon and armor of choice. 2nd place 50 re rolls 3rd place armor of choice and so on. I see your activity for the week booming because of this. It could even be a monthly or every other month event. Hope the servers could take it.
BWilscapibaraJenng

Comments

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 213
    If anyone thinks this is a legitimate idea copy people on this post. Lets make this happen shouldn't be to intensive to do on NG side.
    BWils
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,852
    Good idea to tag @Fluxxx on this as it’s an awesome idea! Imagine the farming! You’d see some massive numbers, although I’d say there would need to be tiers with lesser prizes for those who don’t win so that people are motivated to try.
    Yes agree @Firekid like 2 or 3 winners from a range of player levels? 1-20 20-40 40-60 60-max. Or what ever is best. Would be a cool monthly event to. Get ready to buy gas.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 314
    A couple of things I'd add:
    * Only walkers that reward XP greater than 1 count. Otherwise, folks will just End Turn on an infinite spawn map all day and rack up thousands (for 1 gas, if on an easy season mission like S7A M6: Beach Life with Tara).
    * I don't think player level is relevant (the game scales fairly evenly WRT that); but I do think there should be rewards for all who get above a certain number in the time period. THEN, I'd like to see rewards improve at significant new quantities. SO, like, 10000 in a week gets you a day of gas; 20000, a day and 2x XP; 40000, Reroll and Reinforcement Tokens; etc.
    * RE the previous bullet, perhaps player level *would* impact the rewards at each tier. After all, a L10 player probably doesn't care about R&R Tokens, as such players have a LONG way to go before they are maxing weapon levels or committing to toons for the end game. So maybe they get legendary gear or Hero Token.

All in all, it's a good idea! Sort of like the Kill Walkers events that set reward tiers for the whole community, but instead at the individual-effort level (so no freeloaders!).
    rogueDS
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    Better make inside guild reward for every chalange, so guild mambers will be more active for good rewards
    Drhoo
    Trying to spice stuff up. Like the input @Artminius hope all ia going well. If they choose to do this and it comes out good They can make it a monthly event. The ears event is cool but some people are free loaders.
    Artminius