Price Discrepancies

What is going on with bundle prices?
31.99 for Carol, but 37.99 for all other heroes but Sasha @20.99

Then the cheap bundle is 10.99 whereas for all other heroes it’s been 6.99

Is this just manipulation, new pricing standards, or is there any logic associated with these unexplained changes?
bigbeano

Comments

• GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 144
    @Fluxxx please advise
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 81
    I have the same bundles for $7.99 and $22.99 US$. I hope they aren't offering the same items at different prices to different customers. Victoria's Secret got into a lot of trouble for that.
    romeo
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 237
    They do adjust pricing for individuals based on previous bundle purchases (look for "unlocks a better deal" or some such).

And it's completely normal to have prices adjust by region... though to do so for digital (non-tangible) goods seems a bit counter-intuitive, as they have no meaningful cost for delivery and there's no brick-and-mortar expenses that can fluctuate based on local property values or material costs.

Vote with your cash (or your feet... err, uninstall button...)!
    bigbeanoTeamDead
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 144
    Sorry those prices are CAD I’m in Canada.
    Fact is the same bundle changes in price. If you bought this bundle yesterday for Gabriel it was more(the normal price).
    So Is Gabriel more valuable then Carol? If so, then Gabriel is almost twice as good as Sasha $20.99 CAD vs Gabriel $37.99
    Only thing different is the hero otherwise same goods.
    So were you over charged yesterday, if you bought the bundle vs today’s?
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 106
    > @Grinch said:
    > Sorry those prices are CAD I’m in Canada.
    > Fact is the same bundle changes in price. If you bought this bundle yesterday for Gabriel it was more(the normal price).
    > So Is Gabriel more valuable then Carol? If so, then Gabriel is almost twice as good as Sasha $20.99 CAD vs Gabriel $37.99
    > Only thing different is the hero otherwise same goods.
    > So were you over charged yesterday, if you bought the bundle vs today’s?
    Same price but in EUR and GBP are for Eu and Eng players and price sometimes for android is cheaper then on Apple :)
  • DrPsychedelicDrPsychedelic Member Posts: 150
    Don't be silly and spend real money...
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 191
    Yes, Carol was cheaper than the others and yes it's because she's less valuable.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 521
    > @LoneWanderer360 said:
    > Yes, Carol was cheaper than the others and yes it's because she's less valuable.

if that is the case then Jerry's bundle should be free of charge.
    Sg_DeathpsychwolfbigbeanoShadowWalker