Dynamic Round Passes Update

@Fluxxx - I know you've given us updates on the state of things with regards to Guild Wars. Could you also give us an update on the state of things with Dynamic Round Passes? Will this be a feature that will be included in the late September update? Apologies if I've missed one of your posts that address this.

The grind of the current challenge has really shone a floodlight on this issue again for me and many other players that I've talked to.

Appreciate your time and help!
TCBRITOTroublemakervshield50THCrossBWilsNerfZone187imacharlieJenng

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    I don't want dynamic round passes. Why can't we let the round passes build up so we can use them at our own discretion like reroll and reinforcement tokens. 🤦‍♂️
    tabernacMystiqueTroublemakerDanski_46
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734

I don't want dynamic round passes. Why can't we let the round passes build up so we can use them at our own discretion like reroll and reinforcement tokens. 🤦‍♂️

That would be lovely. From what I remember in the past when something similar was suggested it was met with pushback though...
    NerfZone187
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 99
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Addressing the grind has been one of our top priorities. We've still got a couple of things to test but I will say more about this when I can.
    >
    > @NerfZone187 the idea is good for some but then the leaderboards would be less even, as you never know how many round passes a player used. In the current system everyone goes through the same challenge map set to accumulate round passes, which makes it directly competitive. The current system also encourages consistent play, which we want - we just need to lower the grind.

Can you say, or are you planning to increase rewards for higher difficulties? We all spend a lot of gold, gasoline and time, but it only brings us competition in the ranking, and the reward is very low. This time we were shown that after 3 thousand awards there weren’t at all. I really want to see after two thousand x3 rewards and three thousand zero gas missions.
    SPC_TORRESTCBRITO
    edited August 20
    I think you meant to type constant play and not consistent play.

I fixed the typo for you @Fluxxx 😊
    WellyLugaSPC_TORRESbigbeanoZette
    edited August 20
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > I'd prefer it if they had fixed rewards above a certain point. Don't have to be game breaking, maybe 5-10 radios, some gas, a legendary weapon/armour with random traits etc. After the 2025* reroll tokens nothing is worth pushing for. Trudging through a bunch of 1* missions and then getting epic crap or 60k XP is infuriating.

Well that would be nice too. But round passes lock you in every week. I want to see them gone or fixed. There is no reason a player earning 14-15 passes on a challenge should be punished to rsl 18 for taking a week off.
    If you earn the round passes they should be there when you return to the game the following week.

If the grind issue isnt fixed this game is going to lose more end game players.
  • reekookrreekookr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 28
    Theyll just introduce unlimited use of new round pass token @ 9.99$ :D
    edited August 20
    > @reekookr said:
    > Theyll just introduce unlimited use of new round pass token @ 9.99$ :D

I would pay $10 to start where i wanted.

$10 is nothing in the grand scheme of time spent grinding away aimlessly for no reason vs $10

(that's 2 coffees from starbucks)

So maybe it's time to implement the master stage for a fee 🤷‍♂️

*Okay...I'm kinda (not so serious) 😂
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,534

I think you meant to type constant play and not consistent play.

I fixed the typo for you @Fluxxx 😊

Maybe the typo was meant to be "constant pay" instead. :D
    bigbeanoJadenSPC_TORRESJenng